Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass

RaIp posted:

what is this D3 crap? his nickname is 3D

where are the tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad

Cowabanga posted:

where are the tits

somewhere, in an alternate universe, you didn't get pantsed in gym in 6th grade where everyone saw your hosed up, malformed wiener, and the resulting bullying and teasing made you withdraw into a shell, paving the way for you to seek refuge in a 2d anime world with your sex drive developing around that reality, and in that universe, you were on my side in this thread

City of Glompton

hmm...while that is a lovely goat, I think it is not sexualized. It is the Virgin Mary of Goats, pure and free of sin.

Drunk Driver Dad

Siluvayne posted:

hmm...while that is a lovely goat, I think it is not sexualized. It is the Virgin Mary of Goats, pure and free of sin.

right on the first part, wrong on the second. everyone knows goats hail satan

The X-man cometh

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

somewhere, in an alternate universe, you didn't get pantsed in gym in 6th grade where everyone saw your hosed up, malformed wiener, and the resulting bullying and teasing made you withdraw into a shell, paving the way for you to seek refuge in a 2d anime world with your sex drive developing around that reality, and in that universe, you were on my side in this thread

In that alternative universe, do shut-in autists obsess about goats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

think

• Locked thread