Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

IDR & grover need that tattooed on their bodies before they start posting in GiP again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I want one.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
It's reddit, but this dude is metal as hell. I want his job for real.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/28q6rs/im_a_former_special_operations_sniper_who_uses_my/

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

quote:

IAPF’s mission is conservation through direct action. We aim to stop the hemorrhaging at the front lines of the world wildlife war. We do this by adopting a structured, military–like approach to conservation. This includes using correct levels of force to capture hardened poachers.

Isn't that the same as those batshit crazymen who built a stealth boat to attack fishermen?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Snowdens Secret posted:

Isn't that the same as those batshit crazymen who built a stealth boat to attack fishermen?

Fishermen generally aren't armed and don't kill cops, though.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Rhino poachers are sub-human garbage.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Snowdens Secret posted:

Closer to a legit PMC. The wildlife parks and local governments pay these groups to directly intervene against poaching. These guys mostly kill assholes trying to make a quick buck, not harassing dudes who are doing something legal under their nation's maritime law.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Finally gettin around to 2nd season of orange is the new black. Lots of titty scenes with a bunch of different characters. I'm very down with this.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

at the date posted:

Fishermen generally aren't armed and don't kill cops, though.

Shame, really.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

The smallest gifs.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Are any of you nerds playing Star Citizen? Thinking about trying it out.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Finally gettin around to 2nd season of orange is the new black. Lots of titty scenes with a bunch of different characters. I'm very down with this.

I finished the season. Wasn't quite as good as the first season, but yeah...

If you are looking for a cool series to check out, someone recommended Longmire to me. I like it.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

vulturesrow posted:

I finished the season. Wasn't quite as good as the first season, but yeah...

If you are looking for a cool series to check out, someone recommended Longmire to me. I like it.

star citizen is a game? or still just ~~~an idea~~~~

e: haha its at 47 million dollars

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I desperately want Star Citizen to fail only to spite the morons who've paid up hundreds and thousands to the developers.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I want it to fail then get bought for 1/10th it's "value" and fixed because it's a cool idea. But I can't imagine the levels of :smug: if it actually works in the first place. I want those people to eat the cost like a huge dick.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Jarmak posted:

How the gently caress did you guys manage the military if you can't make it to 8am classes consistently?

A lot of vets have insomnia as a result of their service. This doesn't mesh well with early classes.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

zombie303 posted:

A lot of vets have insomnia as a result of their service. This doesn't mesh well with early classes.

gonna translate this to non bullshit: when it isn't mandatory, waking up before 8am is a lot harder

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

vulturesrow posted:

how can you play a game that isn't a game?

also ; my girlfriend told me that one of her colleges told her that i should try star citizen out. she got real confused when i said it's not even a game.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

ded posted:

how can you play a game that isn't a game?

also ; my girlfriend told me that one of her colleges told her that i should try star citizen out. she got real confused when i said it's not even a game.

I actually pledged early enough to get into the multiplayer portion of whatever the gently caress they're calling a game and it's pretty terrible.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

I want it to fail then get bought for 1/10th it's "value" and fixed because it's a cool idea. But I can't imagine the levels of :smug: if it actually works in the first place. I want those people to eat the cost like a huge dick.

somebody already did this before the game even came out, they're calling it no man's sky

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

genderstomper58 posted:

gonna translate this to non bullshit: when it isn't mandatory, waking up before 8am is a lot harder

realtalk man, now that I'm into my 30s I'm beginning to appreciate getting up around 6am and being at work by 8am even if I'm only getting 3 hours of sleep. usually I'm up by 5am anyhow.

afternoon nap. key to sleep happiness.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

realtalk man, now that I'm into my 30s I'm beginning to appreciate getting up around 6am and being at work by 8am even if I'm only getting 3 hours of sleep. usually I'm up by 5am anyhow.

Hahaha you old Bitch. Sleep till noon drink till 6am

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/article/20140620/benefits06/306200073/service-members-can-now-register-burn-pit-list?sf27807047=1

The VA burn pit registry is up now. If you deployed, then you probably should register on it.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Always so rude, that one.

vulturesrow posted:

Friendly reminder that Elite Dangerous' beta is moving along at a decent clip.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

:golfclap:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
The coolest thing about the VA is that it's website has business hours for checking GI bill status lmao.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
You probably have to use internet explorer 5 too.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Give everybody a pistol with their DD-214 and shut down the crisis line. Boom, instant savings.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Boom, instant savings.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Boom, instant savings.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
If a vet blows his brains out in a forest and there is no one there to hear him does he make a sou..

Boom, instant savings.

Oh.

:shobon:

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Always so rude, that one.

Friendly reminder that Elite Dangerous' beta is moving along at a decent clip.

This looks cool. I'm mostly interested in playing a cool space game with milgoons. Weren't some of you playing Starbound?

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I don't have trouble falling asleep but I can't sleep more then five or six hours at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647057&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post431598187

• Locked thread