Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

lol at anyone who actually paid $15 for this unfinished steaming pile of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
???

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

remember they also chose to make it for windows phones instead of ios or android(?)

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

YourHeadaSplode414 posted:

lol at anyone who actually paid $15 for this unfinished steaming pile of poo poo

i havent paid any attention to this game (i did have a bit of fun with audiosurf 1 tho), what's wrong with it?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i found that audiosurf's fun is directly correlated with your taste in music

looks like you got poo poo taste in music, op

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i dont want to play any lovely music game that automatically generates levels based off of mp3s

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

elf help book posted:

i dont want to play any lovely music game that automatically generates levels based off of mp3s

why aren't u using flac

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Welcome to the forums, Audio Surf 2!!

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
First one was alright though

elf help book posted:

Lol look at this loser who's never played beat hazard

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

memy posted:

Lol look at this loser who's never played beat hazard

i have it sucks, authored content ftw

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
so is audiosurf 1

so like where's the surprise coming from

Bruciwayna
Apr 2, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol at anyone who doesnt read steam reviews

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Gobblecoque posted:

i havent paid any attention to this game (i did have a bit of fun with audiosurf 1 tho), what's wrong with it?

http://steamcommunity.com//id/seawolfthegr8/recommended/235800/

Sea Wolf☭ posted:

Suffice to say, the biggest con of all is this:

The developer seems to work at a snail's pace averaging one update a month with the majority being skin functionalities inconsquential to gameplay or UI. It also needs to mentioned that the dev went silent for almost three months without a word about the state of the game's development.
Community interaction is important, and while surprises are nice, it would be nicer if the dev took less than one minute in the future to at least say he's still alive and working on the game.

Yuu Morisawa fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jun 2, 2014

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
audiosurf 1 was good but you have to find the right songs that work for you

i only did mono ninja tho, as that was my preferred surfing experience

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Everybody just did mono ninja, it was the best mode.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
"This thing is TOTAL loving GAR-BITCH!!!!" - The Angry Video Game Nerd

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Pewdiepie posted:

Welcome to the forums, Audio Surf 2!!

lol

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Good to know this OP

i like audiosurfing

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hahahaha Broken Bells, just admit you like the Shins and your favorite movie is Garden State, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

FactsAreUseless posted:

hahahaha Broken Bells, just admit you like the Shins and your favorite movie is Garden State, OP.

they put on a surprisingly really good live show, op, i was not expecting it after thinking the albums were pretty placid

• Locked thread