Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

don't have a blanket, will several very hot women w/me naked do the trick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jun 28, 2014

google THIS

i'm p. much pro-2nd amendment but if you ever wear sweatpants for any reason you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun

ulvir

Blue's Clues posted:

just be careful of overpenetration

I'll wear a kevlar condom just to be safe

Eye of Widesauron

Well apparently posting in defense of basic gun safety is worthy of being reported over there but saying you want people to kill themselves or to engage in carry practices that would result in injury or death is okay because its a joke

Remember me well BYOB should I be probed for championing gun safety in the gun forum

SIDS Vicious

I will never forget Widestancer

ulvir

godspeed :patriot:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
RIP widestancer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Widestancer posted:

Well apparently posting in defense of basic gun safety is worthy of being reported over there but saying you want people to kill themselves or to engage in carry practices that would result in injury or death is okay because its a joke

Remember me well BYOB should I be probed for championing gun safety in the gun forum

*fired guns into the air for support*

Flynn Taggart

Lincoln's wax lied widestancer died

Eye of Widesauron

Flynn Taggart posted:

Lincoln's wax lied widestancer died

I hope it doesn't happen before I get home so I can work on and update the human being Fantasy: A BYOB Adventure thread

:ohdear:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

TFR, the only subforum dumb enough to be trolled by BYOB

ShitheadDeluxe

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Flynn Taggart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Eye of Widesauron

It's not trolling it's promoting gun safety

:greencube:

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Blue's Clues posted:

isnt IR35 FBI or something like that??

Everyone in TFR is either a cop or a cop dick licker.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

Widestancer posted:

tfr is dumb, goons are dumb, qed

• Locked thread