Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
something9999
garbage day is a very dangerous day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

alnilam posted:

a summer trip to sibera would be p cool actually maybe you should tell her "honey i know i done wrong, so i'm sending myself to siberia............... and taking you with me! :haw:" and use this to reveal you secretly planned a fun vacay

Lake Baikal would be amaaaazing.

but no, i doubt she was serious.

Drunk Driver Dad
sara reminds me to take out the trash every friday morning,unless she doesn't which is everytime. that's the day god takes out his trash btw,

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
you guys are all nuts man it goes out tomorrow

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
and how do you forget to remove waste from your home? I would take the trash out every day if we had a dumpster for the building

cuntman.net

Arnold of Soissons posted:

you guys are all nuts man it goes out tomorrow

Drunk Driver Dad

and how do you forget to remove waste from your home? I would take the trash out every day if we had a dumpster for the building

how do you forget to remove waste from your forum? *eyeballs some posters around here*

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

:jerkbag:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
buy a house , poor

City of Glompton

Ordrakon posted:

garbage day is a very dangerous day

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ChairmanMeow posted:

buy a house , poor

I think buying a house is the problem to begin with? idk who else would have to put trash out on the curb and interact with neighbors than homeowners. rent apartments 4 lyfe. Repairs and upkeep is expensive as gently caress. Just don't get a slumlord and don't ever have kids and you're cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

how do you forget to remove waste from your forum? *eyeballs some posters around here*

I get sick of ppl whining is the thing

• Locked thread