Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
something9999
friend: dude you loving reek

me: do i? what do i smell like?

friend: like febreze and pot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Ordrakon posted:

friend: dude you loving reek

me: do i? what do i smell like?

friend: like febreze and pot

Febreeze doesnt save you from butt smell.

something9999

Angry Fish posted:

Febreeze doesnt save you from butt smell.

that's true. gotta wash that poo poo. as for the weed smell i just don't bother trying to hide that anymore.

something9999
It's tuesday night. We don't have class the next day. My girlfriend is out of town. A girl staggers into my room drunk and collapses on the floor. I'm lying on my bed. She sits up.

Me: Hey Molly.

Molly: Did you party?

Me: Yeah. Drank mostly. I found some weed at the frat house.

Molly: PhiSig?

Me: The other one.

Molly: ...

Molly: No one wants to be with me.

Me: *This is bad.* Hey you'll find somebody.

Molly: Somebody bad. It's bottom of the barrel when you're with Molly.

Me: *What do I say? I'm hoping to marry my girlfriend I can't be loving some swimmer chick on the side. She's not even hot.* ...

Molly: ...

Molly: I really like this Malibu.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

yo man just stick dryer sheets in a paper towel tube and then ram it up your piss hole for all the good that will do you

something9999

Bo-Pepper posted:

yo man just stick dryer sheets in a paper towel tube and then ram it up your piss hole for all the good that will do you

I did try the dryer sheets in the paper towel tube thing. I used some of my roommate's dryer sheets. After I was done I put them back in the box towards the middle. A couple months later while holding a basket of laundry he asked me, "Why do all my clothes smell like pot?"

poverty goat

what you need is a gas mask filter, theyre like $5 at army surplus and they last forever for this purpose

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

you are a bad roommate ordrakon

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Bo-Pepper posted:

you are a bad roommate ordrakon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something9999
I was good to my other roommate - my girlfriend. I moved her into my room because I could.

Girlfriend: Won't your roommate be upset that I'm...living here?

Me: What's he gonna do about it?

She came to our floor meetings and everything. Those were always an earful. Our RA was a real tightwad. One time she called a floor meeting after we all spent a weekend openly hard drinking and I thought it would be funny to bring a mug of cream soda to the meeting. I did. And it was.

• Locked thread