Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
It's simple! Call a hooker over. have her iron your clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
turn the iron on and press it on your loving face you cuntbag

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

wait you are trying to iron your suit? loving dumbass, read the loving cleaning instructions it says dry clean only. Dont try and fix that poo poo yourself, bring it to the dry cleaners.

nice picture frame ya got there bitch-face, does it have your certificate of dumbassery in it?

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

proof of concept posted:

the only thing pictured dying is Daniel Stern's career I mean before Home Alone he was in blockbuster after blockbuster such as Honky Tonk Freeway and C.H.U.D.

Hey man you can gently caress off with the c.h.u.d hate okay that poo poo ain't cool

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
how are you having such a difficult time?

you lay that poo poo flat (single layer, no creases, dumbass), press and move til that shits smooth, then adjust the clothing on the ironing board to a different section and do the same poo poo over and over til your wrinkles are gone

e: actually youtube woulda been a better place to look than SA you fuckin ignoramus

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Al Borland posted:

It's simple! Call a hooker over. have her iron your clothes.

hmm lol, i feel like a wasted opportunity here. i paid for an hour and i was done in mere minutes

The Protagonist posted:

are you staying in a hotel cus you flashed a granny your dingdong?

no. im working, which sometimes means im in a different city. then i get things like free hotels and expensed dinners/bars, thus my wrinkled clothes predicament thread

im moving this friday, to an aprtment complex less likely to have grannies

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!
Leave that dump, go to a recruiter, join the Marines for 4 years, learn to starch creases in your poo poo, go back to your faggoty job suckin dicks.

Your house looks like a hotel room, douche.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

MaximusCraptaculous posted:

Leave that dump, go to a recruiter, join the Marines for 4 years, learn to starch creases in your poo poo, go back to your faggoty job suckin dicks.

Your house looks like a hotel room, douche.

probably too unhealthy or something

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
came for penis photos left disappointed.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bukowski posted:

Hey man you can gently caress off with the c.h.u.d hate okay that poo poo ain't cool

I love C.H.U.D. don't even trip dawg.

On the other hand, all I know about Honkey Tonk Freeway is that the second sentence of its wikipedia article says it's one of the most expensive box-office flops in the history of cinema so now I want to track it down and experience the trainwreck for myself.

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jun 3, 2014

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ok that iron u got is the water kind. fill up a bathtub w water then put ur suit on. then get in the tub.t hen plug in the iron and drop it in the tub. the iron will go to work in no time
godspeed goon

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Ignoarints posted:

real post i tried it, worked pretty badly, just like every other time I used an iron. :smith:

this is why i bought a clothes steamer

you need to heat it up on the stove or it wont do anything

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

you need to heat it up on the stove or it wont do anything

microwave is faster

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The iron is designed to need even pressure to flatten out the wrinkles.
This is best achieved by (and hence why the iron is shaped in such a way) to be pressed upon by your buttocks.
Place the handle between your cheeks, and firmly (but smoothly) glide your rear end-iron over your clothes while perched on the convenient mounting board.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
franco smells

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I gave up and settled with the mediocre iron job. But I noticed another problem, u got sort of a muffin top situation going on. Any advice how to fix this?

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
Do it like this guy, he's a fuckin' ironing bushido master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WsmiGaWoTw

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Ignoarints posted:

I gave up and settled with the mediocre iron job. But I noticed another problem, u got sort of a muffin top situation going on. Any advice how to fix this?

eat the muffins

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Ignoarints posted:

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
^^^that just what i wear when I'm toppin muffins

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
real chat, find the "laundry bag" in the closet leave it outside your room, the next day room service shows up with you clothes. true story.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
That little binder full of information about local restaurants and tourist attractions is the kind of thing that makes everyone hate your goddamn stupid rear end

AutoSnakes
Apr 29, 2009

Whirlwind Jones posted:

loving George Costanza over here with a big rear end loving wallet lmao.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Tujague posted:

That little binder full of information about local restaurants and tourist attractions is the kind of thing that makes everyone hate your goddamn stupid rear end

lol they dropped one of those in my room when I was stuck in chicago. because of a snowstorm.

why yes I'd love to brave five feet of snow to see the loving field museum.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I used that binder to find the guest laundry and it was surprisingly good. Better than what I've been using at home for sure. The spin cycle nearly dried my pants entirely

for your info only

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Look at the loving big shot with an ironing board.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i could own one of those but i dont want to

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

way to be steadily employed, you dumb jackass

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

what city are you in now op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
shove it up your dick hole & have a real nice day

• Locked thread