Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nog
May 15, 2006

In the place where you're supposed to have the toilet paper, you've got this little shelf with three seashells on it.

Just letting you know. I had to use yours posts to wipe with, now they're srsly lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
my posts were always lovely so you just got my poo poo on your rear end nice job fag

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
This happened to me, OP.

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

my posts were always lovely so you just got my poo poo on your rear end nice job fag

Haha, you gave him aids!

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

just wash your rear end in the sink. its fine

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
we're not out of paper
we're just in india

poopzilla posted:

just wash your rear end in the sink. its fine
finally someone who understands

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Walk around all day with poo poo smeared on your rear end. It'll be fine.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
byotp

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I'm a big fan of the pants at ankles, lovely-rear end waddle over to the next bathroom to grab some toilet paper. Just hope like your grandma doesn't show up unexpectedly or something.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
you just need to refine your diet so your poop is hard, but not overly hard as to get constipated and cause anal tearing, so it slides out of your rear end without needing to wipe. it's very eco friendly

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
wipe your rear end with some of the SLENDERMAN SA IS RELEVANT threads.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Here comes another roll...

PainBreak
Jun 9, 2001
So I was like, bitch please. We might have started with double ply, bit this poo poo be COLLEGE RULED. Heeeeeeeeee poop :airquote:

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
I think you're onto something: a device that squeezes out shitposts printed on toilet paper as they are expressed in gibbis! (might involve toilet paper and electricity)

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

Xaris posted:

you just need to refine your diet so your poop is hard, but not overly hard as to get constipated and cause anal tearing, so it slides out of your rear end without needing to wipe. it's very eco friendly

This honestly owns.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

you are fined one credit for violating the good thread making stature.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why do you think I have a cat for? He cleans himself and if he didn't want to be used as toilet paper he shouldn't have opened my loving bathroom door while I was making GBS threads. He knew he had it coming!

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i want to upper deck the future

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Do you want the Red or Blue toilet paper?

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003
theres some in the cabinet down the hall

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
not saying I enjoyed it in any way but I keep atlas shrugged near the throne in case I run out of TP im about 20 pages into the story can't wait til the speech

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

amityville anus posted:

not saying I enjoyed it in any way but I keep atlas shrugged near the throne in case I run out of TP im about 20 pages into the story can't wait til the speech

at first i was going to respond "haha you read the pages?" but actually that sounds relaxing, reading it and then finding satisfaction in your choice of paper

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Dunk your butt in the tank until it (your butt) is clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Well duh this is why the Gidenons leave a bible in every toilet tank or something

• Locked thread