Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

qnqnx posted:

While at that, please probate sinking ship both for being a creep and disrespecting the Imp Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

qnqnx posted:

While at that, please probate sinking ship both for being a creep and disrespecting the Imp Zone.

good catch

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Can I do that again?

That was on page 2, it's time for another in page 3.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Vhadka posted:

Ohh, forgot about wojtek (gently caress you for reminding me he exists), or at least I think it was wojtek who got rid of his dogs so he could poopsock WoW more

Does he even post anymore after being laughed out of E/N and the WoW subforum?

no, and good, no matter what you can say about the pet forum at least they finally got rid of noted poo poo poster and useless rear end in a top hat wojtek

ahh....good times

lmao i forgot he showed his wife the mean posts so that she could pat him on the back and say "oh it's all better now they're just jerks"

sword_man.gif fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jul 24, 2014

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
lol wildstar

Dec 26, 2012

Abandon posted:

lol wildstar

dont you play teso

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

01011001 posted:

dont you play teso

Well, he has a thread where he was posting his characters like anyone actually gave a poo poo, so I assume yes

sword_man.gif posted:

no, and good, no matter what you can say about the pet forum at least they finally got rid of noted poo poo poster and useless rear end in a top hat wojtek

ahh....good times

lmao i forgot he showed his wife the mean posts so that she could pat him on the back and say "oh it's all better now they're just jerks"

Oh, was it pet island? It was so whiny that my memory automatically put it in E/N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

sword_man.gif posted:

His wife is apparently a real piece of poo poo too from what I understand.

• Locked thread