Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sophomorehoffman
Jun 3, 2012

PCB Spring Break 1987!
Hello all,

I recently took a job for a small marketing group and they've been hosting all of their software training videos and web content on Viddler for the past few years. I think the UI is clunky and the monthly fee is quite a bit much, so I suggest Vimeo Plus instead.

The training vids will mainly be embed only and hidden elsewhere and the other stuff doesn't matter.

I just wanted to see if anyone could sound off on Viddler vs Vimeo from a business stand point as I haven't had hardly any experience with Viddler in the past.

Thanks all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
The main thing that's put me off Vimeo is the upload limit - it's not much for short films but when you're trying to get multiple hours-long training sessions up you begin to run into obnoxious issues.

• Locked thread