Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I quit smoking weed again and the stomach anxiety is killing me. I was lying in bed with my laptop and I set the laptop on my belly and I don't know if it was the heat or the pressure or what but I immediately got up and started puking up melons and tea. And I only have 10 xanax to get me through it, so I guess I'm facing a week of feeling like a bunch of tiny people are pulverizing my tummy with tiny fists and dropkicks and driving tiny motorcycles around inside of it like bears at a circus.

Sorry about the thread title, I was scratching something off the 'j' key on my laptop. God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES
god bless jah

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
what is stomach anxiety from weed withdrawal

deep dish peat moss

my new dog posted:

what is stomach anxiety from weed withdrawal

When you smoke enough for your endocannabinoid receptors to shut down and your body stops producing natural chemicals to regulate stress and anxiety and then you stop smoking and it sends your stomach back in time to when you were 16 and asking your crush to prom.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol if you don't just not smoke weed sometimes

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lol if you don't just not smoke weed sometimes

deep dish peat moss

I'm about as good at regulation as the Free Market

ZebTM

lol if you smoke weed

Squeezy Farm

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I quit smoking weed again and the stomach anxiety is killing me. I was lying in bed with my laptop and I set the laptop on my belly and I don't know if it was the heat or the pressure or what but I immediately got up and started puking up melons and tea. And I only have 10 xanax to get me through it, so I guess I'm facing a week of feeling like a bunch of tiny people are pulverizing my tummy with tiny fists and dropkicks and driving tiny motorcycles around inside of it like bears at a circus.

Sorry about the thread title, I was scratching something off the 'j' key on my laptop. God bless

pathetic,m

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i don't understand this thread i thought smoking weed all the time every day was a good idea

Squeezy Farm
BLARRFF lol i am having weed withdrawals owww my tum-tum

deep dish peat moss

I have a very weak stomach infested by dozens of bacteria, and illnesses not often seen in the developed world...

deep dish peat moss

my doc told me that this probably happens because of h. pylori which i've had issues with in the past and at one point was causing cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome and etc. and has hosed up the way that weed interacts w/ my stomach

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Isn't the general consensus that you should never go cold turkey off of a substance? You shouldn't even do it for caffeine or sugar and you're going off of weed. Try to do it the safe way, buddy. :(

This is a serious repost, unironic at all. As a man who suffers from panic disorder myself, I know sure as hell that I won't be just going "cold turkey" off of the occasional benzo. It just leads to significant problems.

Try to eat healthy and filling snacks, such as nuts and fruits. You'll poo poo yourself blind but you won't be feeling the onset of a panic attack.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my doc told me that this probably happens because of h. pylori which i've had issues with in the past and at one point was causing cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome and etc. and has hosed up the way that weed interacts w/ my stomach

Have you tried disinfecting your stomach with booze?

Squeezy Farm

Angry Fish posted:

Isn't the general consensus that you should never go cold turkey off of a substance? You shouldn't even do it for caffeine or sugar and you're going off of weed. Try to do it the safe way, buddy. :(

This is a serious repost, unironic at all. As a man who suffers from panic disorder myself, I know sure as hell that I won't be just going "cold turkey" off of the occasional benzo. It just leads to significant problems.

Try to eat healthy and filling snacks, such as nuts and fruits. You'll poo poo yourself blind but you won't be feeling the onset of a panic attack.

greetings fellow man who suffers from panic disorder

deep dish peat moss

I quit drinking when I was 21 but a girl I dated last year gave me h. pylori and then laughed at me when I told her I got it. I got drunk once since then and it sucked!

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Epic Hamcat posted:

greetings fellow man who suffers from panic disorder

Hi. stress strokes suck amirite?

Squeezy Farm

Angry Fish posted:

Hi. stress strokes suck amirite?

i had an anxiety attack last night when i couldnt connect to the server for my Counter Strike clan match :(

ZebTM

idk what exactly i have but i have bad anxiety and get panic attacks sometimes. probably not nearly as severe as what yall have

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I quit drinking when I was but a girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Epic Hamcat posted:

i had an anxiety attack last night when i couldnt connect to the server for my Counter Strike clan match :(

I had two consecutive panic attacks last night. I relented and grabbed a 1mg Ativan. It started from general stress, then the other came because I had a panic attack about nothing. Cascading falls of heart-attack rending pain. Good times call for legal narcotics and tranquilizers.

• Locked thread