Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pandora was playing that poo poo on my Tori Amos channel last night and I was all, "lol these kids listening to some dumb crap nowadays,"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
you old

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

yeah, and?

Captain No-mates

i dont think florence and the machine are the new anything, shes been around for like 5 years

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

You might need a prostate exam soon

Captain No-mates

i have seen her live twice

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Captain No-mates posted:

i dont think florence and the machine are the new anything, shes been around for like 5 years

New 2 me.

my new dog posted:

You might need a prostate exam soon

Actually, yes. I am preparing my anus as we speak.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I remember my big sister had a tori amos vhs tape and it was basically tori amos on a white backdrop cry-singing.

That is not Florence & The Machine. This is the new era of music, and it's different in small ways to the previous era of music. Learn2musicHistory, old man.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

I remember my big sister had a tori amos vhs tape and it was basically tori amos on a white backdrop cry-singing.

That is not Florence & The Machine. This is the new era of music, and it's different in small ways to the previous era of music. Learn2musicHistory, old man.

All I'm saying is that this new music you kids are listening to is very boring and as an old man I am supposed to be outraged and shocked by young peoples' music and you are not doing your jobs.

Flynn Taggart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my Tori Amos channel

kids listening to some dumb crap

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

All I'm saying is that this new music you kids are listening to is very boring and as an old man I am supposed to be outraged and shocked by young peoples' music and you are not doing your jobs.

You should be offended by the fact that Miley Cirus is a stupid bitch who can have a multi-million dollar contract by putting the microphone to her vagina at a concert.

Reset Button

i have cut ppl for less slander against Florence op
watch ur areas because i might b cutting them soon!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I got called a "gay fag" for actively listening to flo and her machine once. I continued listening because idgaf and comfortable with me rampant heterosexuality

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

she was on colbert once and i did not care for her music very much. her machine was p sweet tho

Captain No-mates

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I got called a "gay fag" for actively listening to flo and her machine once. I continued listening because idgaf and comfortable with me rampant heterosexuality

also she makes good songs

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Captain No-mates posted:

Saranya

Captain No-mates posted:

Machai

I have no idea who these bands are GSJG, so I guess yeah the one band I have never heard of is the new the other band I have never heard of.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Captain No-mates posted:

:agreed:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

You should be offended by the fact that Miley Cirus is a stupid bitch who can have a multi-million dollar contract by putting the microphone to her vagina at a concert.

:shrug: who cares?

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Nope, not me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Most money = best musician.

Lol

• Locked thread