Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
This is my little sister, Christina Scientist. She may only be in fourth grade, but even she can tell you that the earth is only 6000 years old and that dinosaurs are as fake as global warming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i thought that was a pizza cutter

ron color

TiMBuS posted:

Can we truuely better others lives without first trying to better our own? Ive invented everything i thout i wanted, but still there is a void in me. I smash my empty whiskey glass on the ground and a real life replica of Rosie from the Jetsons in a bikini comes out of a sliding wall to clean it up.
"your poo poo. youre filth. you never loved me mom" i hiss at it thru clenched teeth and punch its cold steel chassis. the LED eyes flicker as its neural network processes my input, before deciding to silently teeter back to the crawlspace.

Karma Comedian

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

This is my little sister, Christina Scientist. She may only be in fourth grade, but even she can tell you that the earth is only 6000 years old and that dinosaurs are as fake as global warming.

Can she cure my horrible diarrhea tia

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

selfish? im sooo selfish huh?? who were the ones giviong me wedgies in class. who was the ones who swirlied me and convinced the teacher I did it to myself. no one would ever do that even under extreme duress, assholes. but NOW ive made cool discoveries youre all trying to be my best buddies, and calling me selfish? HA i dont need your fake affection and love. i have this plate of still beating immortal pig hearts for that, and the rest of eternity to share together

weird

by zen death robot

Ectral posted:

how does light go through space if theres nothing there?? a question burning in the hearts of mankind ofr centuries. well as a really good and respected scientist id like to tell you that i got high on opium last night, and i was like, what if there IS something there? and there is and its called the Luminiferous aether, you fuckers

bog pixie

what iif you and me were science. together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
no, no I'm not selfish
*takes long drag off ecigarette*
science is selfish

• Locked thread