Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

according to the dbz universe lore krillin is the strongest, but he basically kinda doesn't want to show up goku because goku is a little bitch sometimes.

so why is krillin always the poo poo character in the dbz games? I don't really understand because anyone who's read up on the dbz universe should know. and i'm pretty sure everyone has at this point, it's loving dbz jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
the only things i know about dragon ball fighting games i learned from saltybet

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

destructo disc can kill anyone in 1 hit but he uses it only rarely.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp
where's piccolo in this ranking

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

no moron krillin is the strongest human he's a punkass bitch compared to goku you loving idiot jesus christ

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hercule Satan

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
paging krillin in the name of to this awesome thread

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

no moron krillin is the strongest human he's a punkass bitch compared to goku you loving idiot jesus christ

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Thunder Sheep posted:

did it ever hit anyone

ever

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hog Butcher posted:

did it ever hit anyone

ever
it actually seriously injured frieza, not enough to finish him off but enough to anger him enough to chase after krillin while krillin was buying time

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the best character is saibamen

there was one of them with a team battle balanced around how strong your dudes were so you could grab brolly and have a team or like 8 scrubs so i'd grab 8 saibamen

every time one dies another one comes in punching his fist to his palm like "i got this mother fuckers, #1-6 were nothing on me"

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

one time he hit cell with it and cell is like 'lol wtf' and it literally does nothing at all to him

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Dude had it made, got with 18, was basically the strongest human on Earth.

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
Can't believe he grew his hair out. Was he some kind of monk or what? What a poser.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

LaTex Fetish posted:

according to the dbz universe lore krillin is the strongest, but he basically kinda doesn't want to show up goku because goku is a little bitch sometimes.

so why is krillin always the poo poo character in the dbz games? I don't really understand because anyone who's read up on the dbz universe should know. and i'm pretty sure everyone has at this point, it's loving dbz jesus christ

Gas.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Thunder Sheep posted:

uh excuse me i think you misspelled it:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Psycobladder posted:

Dude had it made, got with 18, was basically the strongest human on Earth.

krilin is pretty cool

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

is this true

Why he die so much

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

ForeverSmug posted:

is this true

Why he die so much

he is like worf, gets beat up to show how powerful the new bad is

krilin only dies like 4 times.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

stoutfish posted:

he is like worf, gets beat up to show how powerful the new bad is

krilin only dies like 4 times.

that is a lot of times tbqh

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

ForeverSmug posted:

is this true

Why he die so much

because he kept dealing with aliens that blew his power level out of the water

it was pretty unfair.

destructo disc owns everything that can't regenerate though. even frieza had to rip that one off.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
the fat pink spiky alien that was one of frieza's advisors(?) was a woman

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Dodoria had a great VA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012