Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
:fist:

A gamer's worst enemy. I remember a few years ago I was in a CoD tournament at GameStop and my team made it to the semi-finals. Our match got delayed because this girl on the other team had her friggin period or something. They wouldn't tell us. So our match didn't start till 7 which at the time meant 10 minute sunset right at the store windows. There team was facing it but my team had the sun going righ into our screens. I couldn't see anything and we were not allowed to adjust the brightness. WE LOSE BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT. Every round we finished up at least 20 kills and the other team was averaging 8 but at best they had a 15 kill lead. This stupid girl after the match tried to be friends with us and I thought sure, maybe she'll blow me or something. I've winged worse. She was definitely a hottie by my standards. Scene girl? Check and mate. I take her on a few dates, Applebee's and even this local Italian place. She has me over to watch Rome on BluRay (sick) and I tells me her mom is a paraplegic, which I'm cool with because all people should be treated equally. Hell, if she could put up with my facial spasms then I could do anything for her. I get there and her mom is in a wheelchair, smiles, says Nice to meet you and puts her hand out. That's when it hit me, they were both conwomen skimming off the top. Using their gender sympathies to cheat their way through life. I stormed out of their house immediately. I would have won that match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread