Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Which can be dangerous, as the last time I did that, I woke up to my car doors open and a large dog in the car. Everything seemed fine this morning, but unbeknownst to me, my car was full of moths which all decided at the same time to panic and fly all over the place while I was in the middle of my drive to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deep dish peat moss

I did the same with my bedroom window when I slept all day yesterday and when I woke up there were 3 bees that found their way in but couldn't find their way out and were scrambling to escape a prison made of a curtain and a winow

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
pretty sure leaving the window open is technically an inferred invite in the vampire code of conduct

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WetNightmare posted:

pretty sure leaving the window open is technically an inferred invite in the vampire code of conduct

If they were vampire moths, they were really very inept at their job.

problematic hug

vampires stay out!!! this means you, vlad!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Are vampires like cops where if you ask them if they're vampires they have to tell you?

• Locked thread