Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can feel it. I can feeeeeel it.

:dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
finally

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

weed's not all it's cracked up to be

Eye of Widesauron

I blame EXALT

something9999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71fROV6ho-E

deep dish peat moss

It's been a long war. I don't know how much longer I can last.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

This is basically what I mean. My interest and knowledge are so far reaching that whatever you're in to or whatever kind of music you like or books or movies or philosophy or lovely broken childhood or whatever it is that even though I won't be an expert I can hold a conversation with you about it. This sounds really conceited and lame but I've never met anyone in my life who didn't like me after having a face to face conversation with me because I have a natural instinct of always knowing exactly what a person wants to hear and saying it.

It kind of sucks because I'll often get in to a relationship and have to explain like 2-3 months down the line that no, I don't actually like dogme95 filmmaking and I didn't think Antichrist was a cinematic tour de force and they get all mad because they're a film student and dogme95 is their life. Or often I'll get women I'm completely uninterested in thinking we had a "thing" just because I always told her what she wanted to hear and was very sweet about it and pretended to share her interests because that's just the kind of person I am.

deep dish peat moss

It's an obtuse post about a movie where that is the plot line, John Glenn.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

It's an obtuse post about a movie where that is the plot line, John Glenn.

Funnypost Collabo is my friend and he will have a meltdown on Wednesday, probably.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

im not sure im feelin it today. maybe tomorrow

deep dish peat moss

Who was this Funnypost Collabo that seemed to create such diverse impressions everywhere? All that was known of him was that he was the son of a Yiddish actor named Morris Collabo, whose performance as Puck in the Orthodox version of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" was coolly received. The Elder Collabo's second marriage is marked by constant violent quarreling. So much so that although the family lives over a bowling alley, it is the bowling alley that complains of noise.

deep dish peat moss

I'm still preparing my meltdown though. I need a few more dick pics and it's hard to get the right angle. I'm washing my CNST shirt to wear on webcam while I do it and it's going to take another 45 minutes to dry, at least.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm still preparing my meltdown though. I need a few more dick pics and it's hard to get the right angle. I'm washing my CNST shirt to wear on webcam while I do it and it's going to take another 45 minutes to dry, at least.

Remember a meltdown doesn't have to be perfect, is just has to be memorable

cruft

I'm starting to feel like you were right, GODSPEED JOHN GLENN.

deep dish peat moss

Here it comes, someone please hold my hair back

FluffieDuckie

exciting to be on the ground floor of this one

nvm no cake

BRACE FOR IMPACT

deep dish peat moss

If you think about it, my entire posting career has been a slow motion, 9-year-long meltdown.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

vomit from the window again and post a pic of the results

deep dish peat moss

I don't think I could do it again because my tummy is in good standing now, but I do want to point out how impressed I am by how quickly my vomit and food chunks disappeared after the sun rose. I've been eating vampires, or ants love my puke.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I don't think I could do it again because my tummy is in good standing now, but I do want to point out how impressed I am by how quickly my vomit and food chunks disappeared after the sun rose. I've been eating vampires, or ants love my puke.

Try not smoking weed. That worked before.

deep dish peat moss

at this point I would have to smoke weed 24/7 for a couple weeks first and then quit again. I already got over the 24 hour hurdle

deep dish peat moss

Actually the way this thread is worded, if you keep it alive forever it will eventually be true due to laws of entropy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Actually the way this thread is worded, if you keep it alive forever it will eventually be true due to laws of entropy.

I've always depended on the kindness of entropy.

• Locked thread