Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Just sitting at my desk, zoning out.
Can't work, can'd draw, can't sleep. Just have to stay awake for a few more hours and then I can go home.

Please help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

drink some coffee or do a line in the bathroom or something

The Earl of ToeJam
I want to help how can I help? :ohdear:

cruft

Awesome! posted:

A conga line!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Awesome! posted:

Coffee isn't working and I haven't ridden the white pony in years and years.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
hi mr loving tired, may I call you so?

hahahahahahaa jk man, I suggest wiring up your desk chair so that any time you lean back in it the lights turn off and the a/c goes up 5 degrees while soothing music comes out your speakers

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
Take a nap on the toilet.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

LappyDore64 posted:

hi mr loving tired, may I call you so?

hahahahahahaa jk man, I suggest wiring up your desk chair so that any time you lean back in it the lights turn off and the a/c goes up 5 degrees while soothing music comes out your speakers

Oh, that's a good ide........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Coffee isn't working and I haven't ridden the white pony in years and years.

drink more coffee. go for a walk around the office to get your blood flowing (alternatively jack off under your desk)

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
go read a e/n post and be so amazed at their self entitled bawl babying that you couldn't sleep if you wanted.
Go browse a home improvement site and plan projects you will never do but get really excited about them, going to redo that guest bathroom, maybe order some drawer pulls, I've lost a week that way!

deep dish peat moss

I was going to walk to a place for a job interview but it's 108 degrees out and by the time I got there I was so hot and dog tired that I just walked past and went home instead

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ChairmanMeow posted:

go read a e/n post and be so amazed at their self entitled bawl babying that you couldn't sleep if you wanted.
Go browse a home improvement site and plan projects you will never do but get really excited about them, going to redo that guest bathroom, maybe order some drawer pulls, I've lost a week that way!

Ohh, I do need new kitchen cabinets

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I was going to walk to a place for a job interview but it's 108 degrees out and by the time I got there I was so hot and dog tired that I just walked past and went home instead

Telemarketing job in Tempe, Arizona?

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Funnypost Collabo posted:

that sucks dude, wish you lived nearby

deep dish peat moss

ChairmanMeow posted:

Go read the e/n thread about the adult goon and his adult brother who were unemployed and living with their parents and got mad about their parents' rules and screamed and yelled at them then posted a thread in E/N about how mean and unfair their parents are, and about how their mom was mad that they were spending their allowance on comic books and video games when the family is broke as poo poo and struggling to pay bills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Telemarketing job in Tempe, Arizona?

Actually it's just a small mom&pop video game shop in Tempe Az that I figured would be fun to work at because it would be low pressure and I like video games, but I realized that walking to work in 100+ degree heat for 8 months a year isn't worth minimum wage

• Locked thread