Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives

The Dregs posted:

I have never met a kid who's parents didn't spank who didn't act like he needed a good spanking.

my parents spanked me and i am still a shithead so ymmv i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taye Diggs
Aug 12, 2013

Holla at yo boy
little while ago on twitter Melissa Villasenor (impressionist / comedian) went on some mad diatribe about how she figures hitting your children is a good idea and it went about as well as you'd expect - her telling her not-very-big fanbase to gently caress the hell off :downsbravo:

Taye Diggs fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Jun 5, 2014

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I thought this would be another elliot rodger thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Moola posted:

but fo real kids these days are loving horrible

hit all kids, even kids who arent yours

also dont have kids get a dog

train your dog to hit other kids

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

quote:

"They really and truly believed that if people were loved and treated with respect that that would be given back to them in kind," said Linda Boyle, Boyle's mother. "So as odd it as it may seem to us that they were there, they truly believed with all their heart that if they treated people properly, they would be treated properly."

lol dumfucks

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Laughing Man posted:

I know when I sit down my child and have a deeply thoughtful discussion on morality and the nature of man after he hits his sister in the face with a tonka truck I can see the glimmer of shame in his glazed over eyes and I have won.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

you irl posted:

put a kid in a sleeper hold
powerbomb a kid
super slam a kid

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Name your son Josh so you can do sick owns on him and when he cries you drive him crazy by saying "Just Joshin' ya"

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I only support child beating in the case where the op is under 18 and a good belting would prevent xir from ever making lovely threads again

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I'm against beating kids unless they're trans and even then only if its with a gamecube.

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Kid practically screaming to be hit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_23z9yJAq0

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
All great reasons to hit kids, no-hitters bringing nothing to the table

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

quote:

"They really and truly believed that if people were loved and treated with respect that that would be given back to them in kind," said Linda Boyle, Boyle's mother. "So as odd it as it may seem to us that they were there, they truly believed with all their heart that if they treated people properly, they would be treated properly."

lol what a coupla rubes

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Fandyien posted:

lol what a coupla rubes

Pththya-lyi posted:

lol dumfucks

great minds think alike

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Giving a child a spanking from a place of love is different from arbitrarily smacking them behind the ear.

It's good to spank your kids, actually.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

great minds think alike

:sissies:

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000

THS posted:

please dont hit your kids

Feel free to hit other people's kids though.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
seriously just punch a kid don't even wait for a bad kid just out of nowhere do a punch

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

corpuscollossus posted:

Giving a child a spanking from a place of love is different from arbitrarily smacking them behind the ear.

It's good to spank your kids, actually.

Kids can tell when violence is coming from a place of love & it's important that they learn that love can be expressed through violence, this is a good way to raise other humans.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

you irl posted:

seriously just punch a kid don't even wait for a bad kid just out of nowhere do a punch

Every kid is a bad kid at some point. Best to punch them all just to be safe, they will know it's for their own good, kids are really smart & rational like that.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Look, personally, as a father after a long day maybe your kid is being a brat and you're stressed out and tired and your son keeps screaming, its human nature to lose control a little bit and spank once or twice as a form of punishment, not abuse. Or maybe he's ripping up your thesis for your master's that YOU TOLD HIM NOT TO TOUCH and so you grab him by the arm to pick him up off the ground and you've had one too many and you dislocate his houlder and he's screaming and the cosp have already come by twice and they're not gonna buy another excuse so you have to bury your child alive in a remote forest and concoct an elaborate scheme to keep from being discovered or amybe you just take the corpse of your child with you and its like Weekend at Bernie's because acting like a body is still alive and gettign into a series of wacky misadventures is always welcome.

Thats all Im saying.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
the "nuclear family" was a loving dumb idea and obviously a miserable failure at this point but people are so horrifyingly ignorant they think its a natural normal and healthy way to raise children. i'm hoping for a sun to explode out of the blue or something

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

hits your kids with a open hand but not a closed fist

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

oldpainless posted:

Look, personally, as a father after a long day maybe your kid is being a brat and you're stressed out and tired and your son keeps screaming, its human nature to lose control a little bit and spank once or twice as a form of punishment, not abuse. Or maybe he's ripping up your thesis for your master's that YOU TOLD HIM NOT TO TOUCH and so you grab him by the arm to pick him up off the ground and you've had one too many and you dislocate his houlder and he's screaming and the cosp have already come by twice and they're not gonna buy another excuse so you have to bury your child alive in a remote forest and concoct an elaborate scheme to keep from being discovered or amybe you just take the corpse of your child with you and its like Weekend at Bernie's because acting like a body is still alive and gettign into a series of wacky misadventures is always welcome.

Thats all Im saying.

this happened to me as a kid & I turned out fine

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
listen officer i'd had a couple beers on the way home and thought the kid was going for something in his pocket so i clocked him, really you and me are the same when you think about it

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Look at the way that kid dresses they're obviously asking for a beating

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Kids can tell when violence is coming from a place of love & it's important that they learn that love can be expressed through violence, this is a good way to raise other humans.

whoa slow down not all kids are that perceptive, that's why i write 'i love you' on the belt

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
lmao loving retards.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
Best getting assraped by the Taliban is a very spiritual experience.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
more kids need to be hit than ever before

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the idea of gewns with kids (goonren) is unsettling to me as a human

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
This thread is all wrong.

You don't hit your kids to make them behave or turn them into better people or such nonsense. You hit your kids because its fun.

The trick is to never let them see it coming. Randomly whip something across their face out of the blue, like a newspaper roll, or a half empty beer can. This is especially good if they were just sleeping and you bust into their room and start screaming at them about grades or cleaning up the house or how they are a whore. Get them while their young. If they have siblings, separate them for weeks at a time and only bring them together after one has had a good couples of nights alone in the basement in the dark without food or water.

But you know, whatever works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hit my kid too much, murders me. Too little, Afghanistan

• Locked thread