Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
impure flutter

today i got a callout thread

i got called for a second job interview that's happening friday morning

also apparently my mom sent the living room television to go get repaired two days ago and i didn't notice it was gone until this morning

saw this one girl on okcupid and that thing happened where a sequence of spending a long and happy life with her flashes before your eyes but i'm over it now

still haven't taken my antipsychotics in six days and don't necessarily feel like taking them for awhile

today was a good day. today was a tradechop day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

im going to eat a small animal and then go to bed

impure flutter

thats what owls do

City of Glompton

tradechop posted:

today i got a callout thread

i got called for a second job interview that's happening friday morning

also apparently my mom sent the living room television to go get repaired two days ago and i didn't notice it was gone until this morning

saw this one girl on okcupid and that thing happened where a sequence of spending a long and happy life with her flashes before your eyes but i'm over it now

still haven't taken my antipsychotics in six days and don't necessarily feel like taking them for awhile

today was a good day. today was a tradechop day.

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!
I'm glad you had a good day tradechop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

impure flutter

thank you

• Locked thread