Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
I live across the road from a primary school and don't get tv reception so school announcements on the p.a are really all I have also I am constantly drunk thanks for your time gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
i actually previewed my post and though 'this is a good post'

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Spider Helidon posted:

I think it's p good OP

Nice going :)

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
the children are currently playing, don't know if kay slater has gone to the activities room but I'll let you know more as the situation unfolds

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Spider Helidon posted:

you did good, friend

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
why are you getting drunk and watching kids play man.

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
once kay slater is of self-googling age she's probs gonna be pretty freaked out by this and I may go to jail

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
spider helidon please report to the leper colony, thank u

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
now they are playing a 15-second clip of a smashmouth song instead of the school bell and I have to hear it roughly a dozen times per day

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Spider Helidon posted:

now they are playing a 15-second clip of a smashmouth song instead of the school bell and I have to hear it roughly a dozen times per day

no wonder you drink

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Spider Helidon posted:

Sorry that you live next to a prison

Or hell

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spider Helidon posted:

I live across the road from a primary school and don't get tv reception so school announcements on the p.a are really all I have also I am constantly drunk thanks for your time gbs

suck my dick, idiot

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW

Broenheim posted:

Sorry that you live next to a prison

Or hell

at least I know when it's 8:45am, 10am, 10:45am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2pm and 3pm and various other times without having to look at a clock

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

whoa we survived the gas chamber how the gently caress

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
let's just say I have taken care of our little moderator problem heh heh heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW