Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

:O

What was the worst thing that happened?

hmm hard to quantify. i guess when she cut herself and wrote a giant suicide note in blood covering one whole wall of her room and then went running down the street screaming bloody murder and trying to jump into moving cars as they drove down the road

but that may not have been the worst depending on how you qualify "worst"

wait or maybe it was the kid who was killing animals.

idk. worst is a nebulous concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

cruft posted:

Wait, crap, 2001 is the year I found love.

I suck at this game. Sorry.

Pls don't tell my wife I forgot our anniversary again.

i searched crufts wife but a number didnt come up so i probs wont

impure flutter

oh

cruft

FluffieDuckie posted:

hmm hard to quantify. i guess when she cut herself and wrote a giant suicide note in blood covering one whole wall of her room and then went running down the street screaming bloody murder and trying to jump into moving cars as they drove down the road

:eek:

WindmillSlayer

FluffieDuckie posted:

holy poo poo

cruft

FluffieDuckie posted:

We talked about adopting and eventually I had to admit that I didn't feel like I could do it. I've felt kind of like a chump since then, but for some reason this makes me feel a little better.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

wow

FluffieDuckie

cruft posted:

We talked about adopting and eventually I had to admit that I didn't feel like I could do it. I've felt kind of like a chump since then, but for some reason this makes me feel a little better.

generally younger is better. these were kids who had a very messed up first 6-8 years. we also got special cases bc of how we were classified. it's not all this bad

WindmillSlayer

FluffieDuckie posted:

generally younger is better. these were kids who had a very messed up first 6-8 years. we also got special cases bc of how we were classified. it's not all this bad

why did the one kid kill animals

FluffieDuckie

sorry for hijacking the thread :(

thewizardofshoe

FluffieDuckie posted:

holy crap. those were some disturbed chilluns

cruft

FluffieDuckie posted:

LOL is that something that needs an apology because I have a lot of postin' to do if so.

FluffieDuckie

WindmillSlayer posted:

why did the one kid kill animals

sociopath in training. he's the only one we returned. he was attacking the 2 younger kids in the house at the time. we couldn't keep them safe. the day he left he launched himself over the couch to jump on the 4 year old's back and bite him in the neck

social worker was like "can't you give him just a little more time" i'm like "no"

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

FluffieDuckie posted:

too soon

FluffieDuckie

watho posted:

too soon

just pretend i said that now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

FluffieDuckie posted:

sociopath in training. he's the only one we returned. he was attacking the 2 younger kids in the house at the time. we couldn't keep them safe. the day he left he launched himself over the couch to jump on the 4 year old's back and bite him in the neck

social worker was like "can't you give him just a little more time" i'm like "no"

Was his name peter?

• Locked thread