Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lite_sleepr
can someone make this within the acceptable size limits so SAs gay rear end and antiquated avatar size limit allows it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

pm it to ozma shell upload it then you can sue it as is

cruft

vigorous sodomy posted:

can someone make this within the acceptable size limits so SAs gay rear end and antiquated avatar size limit allows it

Tell me what the size limits are and I'll do it, no joke.

impure flutter

i think if you get a plat account theres no size limit which i didn't pay attn to when i got my account and regret

WindmillSlayer

tradechop posted:

i think if you get a plat account theres no size limit which i didn't pay attn to when i got my account and regret

this is wrong :(

cruft posted:

Tell me what the size limits are and I'll do it, no joke.

30kb, but seriously, make is 180x180 and pm it to ozma. big avs are sweet

cruft

WindmillSlayer posted:

pm it to ozma shell upload it then you can sue it as is

impure flutter

WindmillSlayer posted:

this is wrong :(
then how do you get a bigger av? in my old account i used to have one, do they not do it anymore?

cruft

Here you go. 13k.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cruft

Okay I guess attachments are mega-busted so

E: gah chill pls still working

WindmillSlayer

tradechop posted:

then how do you get a bigger av? in my old account i used to have one, do they not do it anymore?

Pm it to ozmaaaaaa. size limits are at a soft 180x200 and 50kb, but be nice and you can get a little more than that.

lite_sleepr

cruft posted:

Okay I guess attachments are mega-busted so

E: gah chill pls still working

It's not animated.

WindmillSlayer posted:

Pm it to ozmaaaaaa. size limits are at a soft 180x200 and 50kb, but be nice and you can get a little more than that.

what the gently caress does she call herself these days?

deep dish peat moss

Barack Hussein Ozma

cruft

vigorous sodomy posted:

It's not animated.

You noticed that too, huh. Perhaps you also noticed me editing it to say 'pls chill still working'.

The problem with this is that every frame is a little different so there's not much to optimize. But you only need to trim off a tiny amount.

cruft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lite_sleepr

that did it

now if only i had an avatar credit...

• Locked thread