Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
options
chip
tune
View Results

• Locked thread
blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
http://tindeck.com/listen/akml

If widestancer wants to use it for her game that would be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

everyone click on this link and listen to this song, it is good

cuntman.net

:eyepop:

saboten

choon

blaise rascal

saboten i stole your poll joke from the looke birthday thread i hope you do not mind :nervous:

also thanks for the compliments!!

FluffieDuckie

dopepope posted:

saboten i stole your poll joke from the looke birthday thread i hope you do not mind :nervous:

you ded

i am he

voted chip, anyone who doesn't is hosed up

cuntman.net

i am he posted:

voted chip, anyone who doesn't is hosed up

:twisted:

i am he

in anime voice "you, bastard! i'll kill you!"

saboten

dopepope posted:

also thanks for the compliments!!

i have never made a joke in my life

and you're welcome! u deserve em :3:

something9999
I like it, op.

Afro Doug

dope pope is my best friend

nvm no cake

this is really cool

nvm no cake

you get a 5 from me

beer pal

im gonna purple nurple you. im gonna give you one hell of a wedgie. im gonna do the one where you lick yoru finger and put it in a nerds ear.

cuntman.net

i am he posted:

in anime voice "you, bastard! i'll kill you!"

you dont know who your messing with

owl milk
did you use a tracker software for this or just pro tools? if it's derived from fasttracker or something there are scripts out there that let you play it looping smoothly in games or something, like midis

blaise rascal

Haam posted:

did you use a tracker software for this or just pro tools? if it's derived from fasttracker or something there are scripts out there that let you play it looping smoothly in games or something, like midis
I used famitracker. I think that means you can do cool things like play the song on an NES but it doesn't matter too much since I accidentally saved over the project file almost immediately after turning it into an MP3. It's okay though, I can still play around with that functionality if I make another song.

Also thanks to everyone else

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
that was cool but

Adbot