Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mechacop

Add me on SNES Live
i wanted to make a funny post but i;'m too drunk it;s over i'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's okay, my friend. This is a safe space for posting.

I Dunno

well, you can try again if you're unhappy with this thread. you can always try again. no one in the yob cares. :)

ZebTM

im not drunk yet but i may be buzzed soon. i only have one forty i didnt really plan this ahead very well

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

ZebTM posted:

im not drunk yet but i may be buzzed soon. i only have one forty i didnt really plan this ahead very well

that's 2 nights worth for me. i'm 6'0" and 135 lbs, as well as i barely drink

ZebTM

dang thats skinny im like 6'3" and 190 and dont even look fat when my shirts off

i drink twice a week, on tuesday i drink 2 beers at the bar but they're like 8%-9% and 16oz. and on friday or saturday i drink either a four loko or a king cobra 40oz

something9999
mecha what game should i play?

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

Ordrakon posted:

mecha what game should i play?

the go back to your last icon game

battletoads rocks tho

something9999

mechacop posted:

the go back to your last icon game

battletoads rocks tho

I had been mulling over changing my av for few days. It was time for a change. I'll put the Dark Queen in a sig.

Looks like I'm playing Battletoads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
A haiku

Too drunk to post here
Sorry i tried but i cant
Way too drunk to post

• Locked thread