Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Funny Videogame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Hog Butcher posted:

realtalk: why the hell did anyone like mass effect 1 at all

tbh cutting off the council multiple times was pretty cool

thats all I've got

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
two peanuts were walking in a dangerous neighborhood of new york city. they were trying to take a shortcut, but in doing so had wandered off the regular tourist path, and one of them was assaulted (a salted) peanut.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Ekster posted:

tbh cutting off the council multiple times was pretty cool

thats all I've got

afaict the reasons to play it were to cut off the council and to punch the reporter

i was a little surprised by the ur-quan kohr-ah cameo oh wait that was the first reaper you talk to

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
First game had a psychic bug do an Independence Day to one of the blue chicks.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mass effect is sci-fi schlock and if you turn your brain off it can be vaguely enjoyable

but anyone acting like it has anything approaching good writing is lol

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
that moment where two smokin' hot babes are fighting over "the shep" haha badass alpha as gently caress :cool:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

when I uninstalled it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mi2NKZ37YE

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Endorph posted:

mass effect is sci-fi schlock and if you turn your brain off it can be vaguely enjoyable

but anyone acting like it has anything approaching good writing is lol

thx for setting the record straight :)

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
My favorite moment was when I quit ME2 and never played it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Cyra posted:

when joker makes it with the spaceship

Cyra posted:

by that i mean when he fucks the spaceship in the third game and it's an actual major subplot

• Locked thread