Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

http://www.indiegala.com/giveaways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
at this point I cant even think of where else to post this but enjoy I guess

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

is the game good?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

watho posted:

is the game good?

well given that I never heard of it and theyre giving out 55k+ free keys, I assume its not amazing

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
for $0 and only 45s to fill in a form, I dont see why you wouldnt get it imo

Bukowski

hammulder
The new bad rats?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Bukowski posted:

The new bad rats?
no bc bad rats cards are worth more :O

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

looks p bad

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

its prob not v great but you only have to click like 3 things so................................................................

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
Please let me know how great this game is so I have something to look forward to when I get home from work tonight.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Please let me know how great this game is so I have something to look forward to when I get home from work tonight.

do the thing

Guillermus

i played the whole thing after paying 1.5€ during a steam sale, it's a mashup of dead space and clunky eastern european game. it's short and the plot is kinda decent i guess, being free is worth a try, i didn't feel that i wasted my money because it was like a beer

i wouldn't pay 3€ for it tho

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Guillermus posted:

i played the whole thing after paying 1.5€ during a steam sale, it's a mashup of dead space and clunky eastern european game. it's short and the plot is kinda decent i guess, being free is worth a try, i didn't feel that i wasted my money because it was like a beer

i wouldn't pay 3€ for it tho

does like poo poo blow up cool or smth at least

Guillermus

i'd say that is at least decent for a cheap price range, it won't hurt and is free, nothing wrong. voice acting is hilariously bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

i think i did it wrong an dnow i dont have any games :ps3:

• Locked thread