Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctis Horrendae
Sid. This is an intervention. BYOB has observed your drug habits for quite some time now, and according to our calculations, you have 66 days to live.

How do I stop this, you ask? Well…

Stop doing drugs. You're slowly killing yourself, and that's unBYOB and unchill. Please stop.

- BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Time To Chill

killing yourself and doing drugs are the most byob things you can do. sid is clearly the yob messiah reborn

A Time To Chill

i have voted 1 in accordance with how wrong you are op

Noctis Horrendae
I am offended

WindmillSlayer

voted 2

Bukowski

hammulder
:gas:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
voted 3 because im unsure

impure flutter

never stop sid

nvm no cake

if anything, sid should do more drugs

City of Glompton

sorry op I cannot support this petition, because sid seems real happy as is. plus all my weed-smoking is done vicariously, thru sid's videos. don't take that away from me!

SIDS Vicious

i am 18 days away from being 3 years clean from everything but weed and beer plus i took some acid last september sooo

Savage For The Winjun

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
:disagree:

joke_explainer

I loved drugs, but hated accessing them. Shady motherfuckers with weird living arrangements and poo poo. Just be professional man, I shouldn't feel anxious when utilizing your business.

Savage For The Winjun

i like dealing with street soldiers, usually black guys, all black guys love fighting games

gets em talkin real quick

OPERATE MACHINERY

Today is a good day not to quit weed.

keep strong sid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough

Twilight Matrix posted:

gets em talkin real quick

:agreed:

• Locked thread