Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
E: Shitpost, failed to tag. Can a mod please tag dogs? Thank you!

Ever since she was a pup, Big Dummy thought her place was in the laps of her captors. We continually tried to tell her "No!" but she never seemed to care.

As she continued to feed off of us, she began to mark her territory by spreading her scent all over my legs.

Even older, she still constantly eats our food and sleeps in our laps.

When she's not asleep, she's trying to get to sleep in my lap. This time even more impressed with the situation, she finds that I have obtained a warm blanket. After many attempts to get underneath, she gave up and found a place to rest.

She found a warm blanket, but no one willing to let her sleep in their lap.

Shameful. Absolutely shameful.

She entered fishing buddy mode and leaves the house for some "non-nap" activities. Afraid someone is going to steal her spot in my lap, under my covers and in between my knees, she barks furiously at the population of ducks and geese.

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jun 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prune Juice
Jul 30, 2006
**The Action Maker**
She's beautiful, nice pictures!

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

My lap dog is 80 lbs and entirely made of elbows. This was the first picture I saw of him from the rescue and I should have known I was in for trouble.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My danes sleep on me constantly but they're so drat big it's impossible to get a proper picture.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

I thought thats just what dachshunds do. Mine alternates between sleeping on you somewhere and demanding belly rubs

belly rub mode

sleeping mode

• Locked thread