Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Ever since I started vapin I've been pegged at least once a week by a minimum HB 8.5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
i'm five'n just for that! and sparkin a marb

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

yes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gosh, smoking IS cool!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
now yer gettin it

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
smoking owns but it's too drat expensive

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
My neighbor invited himself over to my apartment a little while ago and began to carefully explain to me how "he had only smoked 3 or 4 cigarettes" since he started quitting a week ago, and that he was switching to vaping. He went into great detail about how he really loves this vape flavor he got, "steampunk." It was only the feeling of smoke in his lungs he's addicted to, he insisted, so vaping is fine. A couple weeks later he wanted me to check on his cat for a few days while he was out of town and he had a giant, half-empty carton of cigarettes sitting on his kitchen counter.

I wish I were cool enough to smoke, or even better, vape. I want to be a future bounty hunter man from the cyber future

poise krew
Dec 22, 2009

a suprising amount of cool peeps "vape", even tough it's inherently lame

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
It is cool but really not as much as it used to be. smoking feels really good at times (especially if you are not a habitual smoker) but it is something i could never do regularly because it is very gross and terrible for you. Even though E-cigs are probably rather enjoyable, they are just silly as hell and have none of the coolness inherent in tobacco smoking...i avoid them because i would get addicted to that poo poo in a heartbeat though (but they are probably a godsend if you are unable to quit smoking).

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I quit cold turkey right as vaping was starting to become a thing. I was amazed when I realized how much all my roommates stank. Do people who switch to vaping also get their sense of smell back?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
smoking ciggeretts sucks unless they are marihuana

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wanna put my dick in that gash

Myrmomancer
May 31, 2014

Amarcarts posted:

I quit cold turkey right as vaping was starting to become a thing. I was amazed when I realized how much all my roommates stank. Do people who switch to vaping also get their sense of smell back?

As someone who switched to vaping purely out of cost, yes you get your sense of smell back. And it sucks, because everything you own stinks. I much preferred not being able to smell things properly.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You guys lose your sense of smell? Cool

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i quit and my sense of smell didn't come back so i was like Fukkit and started smoking again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

You guys lose your sense of smell? Cool

who would have imagined that inhaling a bunch of tar for years would have negative consequences

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

nutranurse posted:

i would actually watch portlandia if it slowly and subtly exposed the hypocritical nature of white (young) liberals instead of providing us with banal 'satire' that challenges nothing

shut up about white people

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
A girl I know who smoked got pregnant and quit smoking for the baby. Right after the baby was born she smoked almost an entire pack in 24 hours. Why even go back to smoking if you've effectively quit?

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

Full Metal Jackass posted:

A girl I know who smoked got pregnant and quit smoking for the baby. Right after the baby was born she smoked almost an entire pack in 24 hours. Why even go back to smoking if you've effectively quit?

She still wanted to and not loving up her baby was the only thing stopping her?

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Year and a half quit. I can finally watch someone smoking ,while im drinking a beer, and not go bonkers.

People who start smoking should realize what a pain it is to have to give it up one day. Its not even that its that hard just really annoying that for a year or whatever you can't do something you enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

If I had a cigarette or a pipe or a dip right now, everything would be right with the world. I would be relaxed and attractive, all my problems would seem over the horizon, and there would be peace on earth, but I stopped getting the nasty cravings about a year after I quit.

• Locked thread