Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
something9999
I'm a pot everything. Pot head, pot belly, pot pits, pot humerus, everything. Most importantly my huge pot dick. You might be thinking, "Hey that doesn't seem so great. Doesn't that poo poo make you lazy? I don't want a lazy dick." Well you couldn't be more wrong. Sex on weed is super gnarly. Keep in mind, the phrase wasn't: Sex, Drugs, or Rock n Roll. It was Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll. Don't just do them individually; put them together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

weed is a sometimes food

AKRON HEAT

something9999
I'm way better looking than that fool

something9999
Have you guys figured out what my alt is yet?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

how often does your alt post here ballpark

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

Ordrakon posted:

Have you guys figured out what my alt is yet?

just a guess??

Sorry actually that was really mean. I post in the ame thread as that guy... maybe I am the bad one

something9999

Bo-Pepper posted:

how often does your alt post here ballpark

I've already said too much.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

inri this is the masterstroke i always knew you had in you

SIDS Vicious

something9999

:ironicat:

Adbot