Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
GIP

Dear mail carrier, going on deployment, please forward my mail to Sancho. He's loving my fat, gross dependapotomis wife, he might as well be reading my mail too.

PI

Please forward my mail to the ICU, I have toxoplasmosis pretty bad. Also maybe feed my cats, but don't let them out. They are my precious angels and their blessed feet cannot touch the base earth outside of my apartment. Actually, don't bother with the mail, I'm too dumb and crazy to read it anyway, but feed my cats.

GBS

mail man. i'm gay

BYOB

mail man. same as above but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sizone posted:

GIP

Dear mail carrier, going on deployment, please forward my mail to Sancho. He's loving my fat, gross dependapotomis wife, he might as well be reading my mail too.

PI

Please forward my mail to the ICU, I have toxoplasmosis pretty bad. Also maybe feed my cats, but don't let them out. They are my precious angels and their blessed feet cannot touch the base earth outside of my apartment. Actually, don't bother with the mail, I'm too dumb and crazy to read it anyway, but feed my cats.

GBS

mail man. i'm gay

BYOB

mail man. same as above but unironically

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Forward all mail for this thread to gas

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

there are no mailing addresses in the southern vortex. gently caress, it doesn't even have a fixed location. why are you posting that? take this seriously.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
do i have to read the op to post in a thread? because i want to post but i don't give ashit what this is

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Whos colon is this?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
what about games? how would they do it there?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Rapman the Cook posted:

Whos colon is this?

if all you can see is colons then probably you are seeing a colon created by your sick mind. technically, it's yours

Cucking Mama posted:

I actually passed that one up as low hanging fruit. i'll let you fill that one out. it'll be good posting practice for you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

dear mom,

please forward all my mail to the basement.

respectfully,
Your Son

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

Probably a detailed explanation of why receiving the Victoria's Secret catalog is a huge loving problem.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Sizone posted:

if all you can see is colons then probably you are seeing a colon created by your sick mind. technically, it's yours

Awwww, I will call him Colin.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Rapman the Cook posted:

Awwww, I will call him Colin.

colin the colon of the cook has kind of a nice ring to it. like it could be the title of a prog rock song

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Games

please forward my mail to someplace because i am too busy arguing about infantile garbage to revceive it

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

Games

please forward my mail to someplace because i am too busy arguing about infantile garbage to revceive it

Also please return all mail from Microsoft to sender because xbox

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Please tell my family I died as I lived, gay.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
d&d

please forward all my mail to my loving regressive "parents" bob and sheila as am going to go volunteer/hump the leg of corey booker for the next four months or until he files a restraining order against me

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

e/n

As I have repeatedly said in small crumpled letters left at the foot of the mailbox, YES the mail for Ryan should continue to come here, as well as the new mail for Rhyan. Yes only one person lives here, and the fact that this is something I have to even explain makes me wish I didn't live in this loving shitfuck country.

edit- and PLEASE stop leaving the packages from 'Clinica de Mexico' in the lobby where anyone can take it.

Fidel Cuckstro fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jun 10, 2014

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Rapman the Cook posted:

Whos colon is this?

Worst game show.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

PYF

Dear sir or madam, please stop sending me the mail addressed to 4chan and reddit, I have too much of their material as it is.

Yours in christ, doge

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
YOSPOS:

Why are you physically mailing things on dead tree in TYOOL 2014? Lmao. Become not a poor and buy a Mac and iMessage me, please.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

TCC:

Please leave packages across the street at the vacant house. Dave's not here, mailman

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
GWS

Please hold all my mail indefinitely. I have realized that exposing myself to the culinary traditions of different cultures has failed to imbue me with taste and that exposure to critically regarded fancy cooking and novel ingredients has actually made my taste worst. I'm instead going to lock myself in a sensory deprivation tank and subsist on water and rice crackers until I, hopefully, develop taste, or, at least, discover my sexual identity.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
TFR

Hi! How ya' doing? Please forward my mail to my newer, bigger, better house (that I built myself) because, in the bizarro upside down world of Something Awful forums, the gun nuts are financially and emotionally stable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
SAS
PSP

Um, just mark all my mail "deceased" and return to sender. I can no longer live in a world without Chikara.

• Locked thread