Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy

The Green Calx posted:

i had an eskimo girlfriend once and i asked her for a blowjob and all she did was rub her nose on my cock

HOLY poo poo

this is some Andrew Dice Clay kinda poo poo right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZebTM

alright i checked like every hentai site i can think of and i seriously can not find anything for eskimo girls giving blowjobs

Corn Glizzy

ZebTM posted:

alright i checked like every hentai site i can think of and i seriously can not find anything for eskimo girls giving blowjobs

Google Search: Eskimo blowjob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Rage posted:

Google Search: Eskimo blowjob

a racist vagina

SIDS Vicious

wife writing dot com

nvm no cake

Sid Vicious posted:

wife writing dot com

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Not in it, voted 5

SIDS Vicious

HiipFire posted:

Not in it, voted 5

hello friend

does it mean i have decent self esteem if i totes dont get the whole cucking thing?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sid Vicious posted:

hello friend

does it mean i have decent self esteem if i totes dont get the whole cucking thing?

Oh yeah, cucking.

ZebTM

yeah cuckolding has never made sense to me either

Corn Glizzy

Sid Vicious posted:

hello friend

it just means you're not bored with your gf yet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Rage posted:

it just means you're not bored with your gf yet

I've been bored with partners before, but cucking still doesn't make sense. Also, the whole racist aspect of it makes it ultra hosed up.

SIDS Vicious

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I've been bored with partners before, but cucking still doesn't make sense. Also, the whole racist aspect of it makes it ultra hosed up.

:agreed:

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Sid Vicious posted:

hello friend
Hey bud

Corn Glizzy

i dated this girl that i got bored with and I told her that cucking was the next level for us, and she picked up this dude at a bar and while he was plowing her I just got up and left

the most awkward christmas ever

joke_explainer

voted 5 I'm not on the list

joke_explainer

What?? Would you mind explaining this please? What is this cucking thing. They want people to sleep with their dedicated partners? That's what gets people all hosed up and mad over relationships. Seems like a ticket to being upset with your life choices. Is this really a thing? And there's this race aspect too? They want people of other races to do it because of their fetishization of other races? This just gets really weird.

nvm no cake

paging golbex to this thread

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES

The Rage posted:

i dated this girl that i got bored with and I told her that cucking was the next level for us, and she picked up this dude at a bar and while he was plowing her I just got up and left

the most awkward christmas ever
how alpha of you

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
where did this thread go

ulvir

Corn Glizzy

HiipFire posted:

how alpha of you

gently caress yeah dude, wore my fedora with pride that night

SIDS Vicious