Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron

BYOB COURSE DESCRIPTIONS

SPD 535 <SPED 5301> Education of Individuals with Disabilities.
This course provides an introduction to the strengths and needs of persons with disabilities, with implications for identification and educational programming for regular and special educators. Legislation and case law addressing the rights of individuals with disabilities are discussed.

SPD 537 <SPED 5302> Assessment in Special Education.
This course addresses basic measurement principles, formal and informal assessment, and the connection of assessment to instruction. Students gain experience with diagnostic tools for assessing achievement, social behavior, adaptive behavior, language, and perceptual-motor skills.

SPD 538 <SPED 6308> Practicum and Methods in Special Education.
Students gain direct experience in the use of curriculum, methods, and materials for learners with special needs. Additional topics include assessment, modifications, adaptations, learning strategies, direct instruction and collaboration.

SPD 660 <SPED 6302> Seminar in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
The course provides an overview of autism spectrum disorders, identification and etiology, and research-based programs and services for students identified with disabilities within the spectrum of autism.

SPD 562 <SPED 5303> Study of Cognitive and Low Incidence Disabilities.
This course is designed to provide an in-depth study of the strengths and needs of persons with mental retardation and other low-incidence disabilities. Topics addressed include etiology, family partnerships, educational needs, inclusive programs, and transition issues across the lifespan.

SPD 567 <SPED 6313> Seminar in Learning and Learning Disabilities.
This course presents a study of the research and professional literature concerning persons with learning disabilities and other mild-to-moderate special needs. History, theories of learning, educational practices, social issues, and lifespan needs are addressed.

SPD 568 <SPED 5304> Teaching Methods for Learners with Mild to Moderate Disabilities.
Course content centers upon a rationale for instruction of students with mild to moderate disabilities. Research-based assessment and instructional strategies are presented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

deep dish peat moss

I once dated a special ed teacher

impure flutter

gently caress you poverty ghost

cruft

drat it

Stay safe poverty ghost

deep dish peat moss

Unfortunately we had to end it because the school had rules against student/teacher relationships

cruft

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Unfortunately we had to end it because the school had rules against student/teacher relationships

ZebTM

dang

Corn Glizzy

stay gay poverty ghost

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This thread made me sad, poverty ghost.

Eye of Widesauron

Realtalk,

I'm updating the course catalog website for this university right now since their web dev team is a bit overworked at the moment and I had no idea that certain courses were even a thing

The more you know

Also gently caress poverty ghost I contribute to my 401k regularly which is pretty chill

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

hmmm

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

:thurman:

bwatts

stay safe poverty ghost

ulvir

Widestancer posted:

BYOB COURSE DESCRIPTIONS

SPD 535 <SPED 5301> Education of Individuals with Disabilities.
This course provides an introduction to the strengths and needs of persons with disabilities, with implications for identification and educational programming for regular and special educators. Legislation and case law addressing the rights of individuals with disabilities are discussed.

SPD 537 <SPED 5302> Assessment in Special Education.
This course addresses basic measurement principles, formal and informal assessment, and the connection of assessment to instruction. Students gain experience with diagnostic tools for assessing achievement, social behavior, adaptive behavior, language, and perceptual-motor skills.

SPD 538 <SPED 6308> Practicum and Methods in Special Education.
Students gain direct experience in the use of curriculum, methods, and materials for learners with special needs. Additional topics include assessment, modifications, adaptations, learning strategies, direct instruction and collaboration.

SPD 660 <SPED 6302> Seminar in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
The course provides an overview of autism spectrum disorders, identification and etiology, and research-based programs and services for students identified with disabilities within the spectrum of autism.

SPD 562 <SPED 5303> Study of Cognitive and Low Incidence Disabilities.
This course is designed to provide an in-depth study of the strengths and needs of persons with mental retardation and other low-incidence disabilities. Topics addressed include etiology, family partnerships, educational needs, inclusive programs, and transition issues across the lifespan.

SPD 567 <SPED 6313> Seminar in Learning and Learning Disabilities.
This course presents a study of the research and professional literature concerning persons with learning disabilities and other mild-to-moderate special needs. History, theories of learning, educational practices, social issues, and lifespan needs are addressed.

SPD 568 <SPED 5304> Teaching Methods for Learners with Mild to Moderate Disabilities.
Course content centers upon a rationale for instruction of students with mild to moderate disabilities. Research-based assessment and instructional strategies are presented.

Unironically very relevant to my work/studies irl

Reset Button

PSYC 400: Drug Abuse and Dependence

Reset Button

lord

stay safe poverty ghost

cuntman.net

lol

Looke

Lol stay safe poverty ghost you son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cych

dysu dsfe [pbrtyu gjpst

• Locked thread