Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat

started posting again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
:iamafag::buddy::iamafag::buddy::iamafag::buddy::iamafag::buddy::iamafag::buddy:

nvm no cake

how did we not realize this sooner

FluffieDuckie

i've personally never seen the 2 of them in the same place together..

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
dog crash is a v good poster just let him be a jerk if that wat he wants

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i think dogcrash is funny sometimes but he seems to hate byob and he keeps posting about it god i don't know

the unabonger

Slaapaav posted:

nvm no cake

"BYOB is so bad and the posters are mentally retarded"

*posts exclusively in BYOB*

deep dish peat moss

Bo-Pepper posted:

i think dogcrash is funny sometimes but he seems to hate byob and he keeps posting about it god i don't know

It's sad to see this forum in the shadow of its former glory

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
in byob you should be allowed to do your own thing and his thing is talking poo poo about yob and making good post so just let him do that imho

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Slaapaav posted:

in byob you should be allowed to do your own thing and his thing is talking poo poo about yob and making good post so just let him do that imho

at no point did i suggest otherwise i just have opinions slaapaav and i post them in an internet forum

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
you are good and your av and name is hella funny

cuntman.net

Slaapaav posted:

poverty goat

Slaapaav posted:

its just weird that he has one account where he is a jerk and another account where he is a big jerk especially when sometimes he forgets to revert when big jerk account gets probed again

if nothing else it demonstrates thjat he simply isnt as good a poster as he thinks he is

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
that post he made about timetraveling hitler blew my mind i hope he didnt copy paste that from someone else

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm not dogcrash but I wish I was.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm not dogcrash but I wish I was.

we all do

drilldo squirt

He's cool and I like him.

deep dish peat moss

gggiiimmmppp posted:

its just weird that he has one account where he is a jerk and another account where he is a big jerk especially when sometimes he forgets to revert when big jerk account gets probed again

if nothing else it demonstrates thjat he simply isnt as good a poster as he thinks he is

I know who both dogcrash and drilldo are and have seen them both posting on these forums for several years and they are most definitely not the same person.

deep dish peat moss

I would however be inclined to believe, if deadlypie had ever made a funny post. Or maybe he did, but his OG avatar wAS SO bad I ignored them all.

drilldo squirt

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I would however be inclined to believe, if deadlypie had ever made a funny post. Or maybe he did, but his OG avatar wAS SO bad I ignored them all.

My posts are really good dude, pay attention.

Eye of Widesauron

I'd like to see more funny stuff and I trust Collabo's judgment

Bukowski

hammulder
holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

deep dish peat moss

It's sad to see this forum in the shadow of its former glory

By the way I think this forum is cool, but old BYOB was one of the funniest collective comedy minds I have ever seen after it had a year or two to mature. I think we might get there someday.

deep dish peat moss

drilldo squirt posted:

My posts are really good dude, pay attention.

You have potential... but you need to focus your energies. Your chi is wack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

By the way I think this forum is cool, but old BYOB was one of the funniest collective comedy minds I have ever seen after it had a year or two to mature. I think we might get there someday.

Old byob was good and I miss it.

• Locked thread