Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Snazz

this game could be more chill

when i want to have a beer it only lets me have one swig and then the beer is gone, p.critical design flaw ubisoft!

also where am i supposed to sit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco_Bandit
hi mr. snazz

the unabonger
gta bugs me too, because whenever i hit the bong in the game im high for like.. .two seconds, and believe you me, hitting a bong gets you high for alot longer.

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

The Fresh Prince posted:

gta bugs me too, because whenever i hit the bong in the game im high for like.. .two seconds, and believe you me, hitting a bong gets you high for alot longer.

In GTA IV getting drunk lasted like 5 whole minutes and it was awesome. I'm pissed that they changed it for literally no reason.

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
I hear watch_dog's is real bad. But I haven't tried it yet so I can't jump on the hate train. (Because who knows I might like it)

Also I had an idea where I should set up an IP webcam in my home, and live streaming a pack of hot dogs that I've bought. We could see how long it takes me to eat the pack of hot dogs over the days. If I eat a couple for dinner one day or I don't eat them at all. And it would be for the world to know my hot dog consumption.

Naturally I'd want to call it Watch Dogs. Do you think Ubisoft would sue?

nvm no cake

PandaCookies posted:

I hear watch_dog's is real bad. But I haven't tried it yet so I can't jump on the hate train. (Because who knows I might like it)

Also I had an idea where I should set up an IP webcam in my home, and live streaming a pack of hot dogs that I've bought. We could see how long it takes me to eat the pack of hot dogs over the days. If I eat a couple for dinner one day or I don't eat them at all. And it would be for the world to know my hot dog consumption.

this would be more entertaining than watch_dogs

ulvir

matrix ripoff

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

PandaCookies posted:

switch out your dogs for bratwursts; call it Watch_Brats

nvm no cake

ulvir

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Watch Dog's critical flaw is that it has the potential to piss off Chicagoans. They seriously did their damndest to not have to license anything that appears in the downtown area. Everything is just a leeeetle bit off.

I still play the poo poo out of it but was more excited to drive into the Bean while shouting racial epithets and driving on the L tracks while stoned. I got to do both and now I can say i got my 60 dollars worth.

matrix ripoff

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i was in chicago once and this crazy lady started screaming at me and crying about how she didn't have any money and would sell us her ring if she could just have some money and my dad gave her a ten and she took off and we didn't get the ring or nothing

it has permanently colored my perception of the city and nothing will ever change it that's my story about chicago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Chicago: 10 bucks for a ring, SUCKER.

• Locked thread