Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jun 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i have turtle in my name and also saw a turtle one time

thats my story hope it was ok op

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 28, 2014

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Blue's Clues

City of Glompton

a turtle can't get anywhere if he doesn't stick his neck out

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
expected big smiles itt

leavin kinda bummed

Blue's Clues

shin42k

Dicky B

can i talk about tortoises here or just turtles?? i have a good story about a tortoise with a moral and everything. it also features a hare so theres something for everyone

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jun 28, 2014

Dicky B

ok well it's about a tortoise who decides to go real fast, but it aint enough to beat that pesky hare. but then, the hare gets cocky, see, and falls asleep at the wheel. i miight be remembering it wrong but the moral is the good guys win at the end :)

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
when you have to poop so bad the poop is starting to stick out it's called "turtleheading"

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
i stopped my truck and picked up a turtle to help him cross the road a few months back and he peed all over the place the entire time, thats my boring turtle story sorry

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I want a pet turtle to feed my pet cat.

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
Turtles are cool. I helped one across the road one time so he wouldn't get run over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!

deli phone posted:

i stopped my truck and picked up a turtle to help him cross the road a few months back and he peed all over the place the entire time, thats my boring turtle story sorry

Same but mine didn't pee.

• Locked thread