Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reset Button

1. don't be passive aggressive pls. ur not my real dad and my mom only married u for financial security so cut that out
2. take ur anger out on ur dick, not other posters!
3. if ur mad on the internet for mundane poo poo take a break. even if its large poo poo take a break and cool ur head. tylerthecreatortweet.jpg
4. go outside. have a beer under a tree u goony gently caress
5. listen to bjork and realize the nature of ur insignificant existence. pleb
6. when was the last time u pooped? (angry fish is exempted from this cos we know he poops well - im assuming from the title because im scared of seein poo in the poo thread so i havent opened it ok im a giant pussy.) maybe ur mad coz ur booty clogged. eat smth filled with fiber and let ur worries go
7. look at my av. again, let ur worries go!

i hope we can all help each other reach new levels of chill ty. i like this place and i really don't want to have to post in pyf or gbs or some poo poo and im p sure fyad, while rly funny, is the forums equivalent of a "whites only" water fountain so im p sure id be lynched. also btw forums rivalries are dumb unless somebody is posting their diq in a girth/length war so let's all be nice. unless u want to do that, i mean i would enjoy that.
no shade, let's let the light in! we are the world! let's make the world a better place! namaste lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button

tl;dr

Looke

LOL gently caress YOU

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
shitposting ironically is still shitposting hth

cuntman.net

im hungry

Reset Button

:( at least u guys are being actual aggressive i guess but pls be chiller thank u

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Reset Button posted:

:( at least u guys are being actual aggressive i guess but pls be chiller thank u

lol meltdown incoming :allears:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
good OP

cuntman.net

i was being passive aggressive i think

cuntman.net

i think we should have a thread where we act normal aggressive to each other

Reset Button

Frank Horrigan posted:

lol meltdown incoming :allears:

wow it's not going 2 happen because i'm boring so at least be nice to me young man

Reset Button

Sleepy Owl posted:

i think we should have a thread where we act normal aggressive to each other

i agree, let the anger out!

Eye of Widesauron

I love the OP's ideas and AV more than I can say

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
ICE COLED

Reset Button

Widestancer posted:

I love the OP's ideas and AV more than I can say

:glomp:

GEExCEE

each post to me is like a musical note, and just like in composition, its all about the notes you don't play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button

GEExCEE posted:

each post to me is like a musical note, and just like in composition, its all about the notes you don't play

pls check ur passive aggression thank u :(

• Locked thread