Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
impure flutter

happy father's day you belligerent fat man. i love you and i miss you.

and a happy father's day to all yobber dads

impure flutter fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jun 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

Happy fathers day BYOB dads!

:toot:

playground tough
my dads dead

bog pixie

im going toi see a movie with my dad

satsui no thankyou
im going to kill my dad.

bog pixie

will you give him a gift, first?

ron color
so far were seeing a lot of yodads no longer with us actually it explains a lot

tao of lmao

i called today but he didn't pick up. fucker probably recognized my number.

problematic hug

i got my dad a trumpet and he was v. excited when he saw it :toot:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i got mine nothing and called him gay lmbo

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
CUM IN MY rear end DAD

dogcrash truther
I dont have a d ad, because to be a dad you have to be a man and the guy who lives in my house is a virgin homo who can't take a punch or a suplex

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
its me im a husky dilf its my day

Pinche Rudo

Happy father's day to all my fellow fathers of illegitimate children. Whether you conceived your unclaimed spawn in a drunken tryst or were the victim of poor quality condom manufacture, or you were trapped by an untrustworthy ho who lied about being on the pill today is your day. Take pride in not claiming your illegitimate children so you don't have to pay child support.

owl milk
im making spicy blue cheese burgers and homemade buns and salad and broccoli for my dad tonight. gotta get the meat marinating soon i'll see if i can post a pic after im done

birds

happy fathers day to me from my potential unborn child

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
i think that the title is really wonderful and as a father to millions through my charitable givings i feel truly blessed.

also happy fathers day dad though you'll never read this lol.

IsaoHung

Everything they said is true
Happy Father's day yobbers.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
Happy fathers day all! dads are cool, dad jokes are awesome and this is your day to shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tane

If any byobladies (wms etc.) need a daddy I will provide daddy services and executive level leather daddy services for a reasonable fee.

• Locked thread