Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

welcome to the fav sick day activities thread!

i'm p sick with a cold or possibly meningitis? idk it's like a bad cold but my neck really hurts which usually doesn't happen. don't worry i did talk to a nurse on the phone at the clinic and she said if my neck is still bad by this afternoon then call again and they'll get me in today

so it's a sick day!
personally i always wish i could read on sick days cause reading is chill, but i never can cause sick makes my mind not work good, so i usually end up playing vid games and watching cartoons
how about you what things do you like to do? also open to suggestions of 'toons or other chill things to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jun 28, 2014

Cych

same as every other day , weed books and anime

alnilam

Blue's Clues posted:

when i was young i would stay home from school and rub my parnus while watching soaps op :shrug:

i already jo'd to try to help myself seleep and it helped a little but i still didnt sleep much last nyte :(

still jo-ing feels good anyway so no great loss :hf:

Cych posted:

same as every other day , weed books and anime

like i said i can't do books while sick, also i don't have weed and i'm super sensitive to smoke so it wouldn't be a good idea with my throat/nose being in the condition theyre in

as for anime idk i'm in the mood for something light, maybe loon toons

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
mix liquor into a warm drink and watch bad tv

repeat until beter

Count Thrashula

Death is nothing compared to vindication.

Arnold of Soissons posted:

repeat until beer

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!

repeat until beter

Yeah, drinking while sick is awesome. It makes you feel better for awhile, then if you drink enough you sleep like a rock until better!

Also watch some good movies. Might I suggest some kung-fu? Legend of Drunken Master is on Netflix! Jackie Chan can make anyone feel better!

Guillermus

repeat until beter

i replace bad tv with a bunch of films that make me feel better: Aliens, Die Hard, Conan and Kelly's Heroes.

ulvir

my mum used to buy me coca cola and ritz and let me lie on the sofa with a blanket and watch cartoons and movies all day

Looke

jerking off and playing vidya games

Count Thrashula

Looke posted:

jerking off and playing vidya games

but i do that when i'm healthy

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

rofl i cant stop saying this out loud

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

QPZIL posted:

but i do that when i'm healthy

I play vid games and wank all day but now I dont have any way to unwind on the weekend :(

cuntman.net

i just got better from being sick :buddy:

Count Thrashula

I play vid games and wank all day but now I dont have any way to unwind on the weekend :(

might i suggest video games and wanking

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

when i'm sick i enjoy vomiting & making GBS threads uncontrollably whist feeling both very cold & very hot at the same time

also vid games + wanking

hope this helps op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

repeat until beter

bad tv is the best because you don't want to waste a good show on a foggy sickbrain

• Locked thread