Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
They could re-hire DrewMac and Jinder and get 3MB back together. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

rip El Torito's push

Let's be honest here, the Matadores are holding back El Torito.

Do it WWE, Bad News Barrett vs El Torito for the IC title at Summerslam. I will buy all the subscriptions.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
What I hate most about Cena right this second is how he holds up his stupid towel to the camera as he enters. It's such an obvious shill that it frustrates me to another level. The kids already bought all of your lovely merchandise John they don't need more!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

achillesforever6 posted:

At this point they'll have to start to calling up the NXT teams.

It's a good thing there's no tag teams in NXT then

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
John Cena has a rad life and he loves cars so I'm pretty sure if WWE fired him tomorrow he'd be back doing what he loves.

Wrestling cars.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

John Cena has a rad life and he loves cars so I'm pretty sure if WWE fired him tomorrow he'd be back doing what he loves.

Wrestling cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TpH79Q7dh4

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

It's a good thing there's no tag teams in NXT then

The Vaudevillains. :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonzo McFee posted:

He only does the Make a Wish stuff because he's terrified of the crushing loneliness that inhabits his life when he's not wrestling. Without it he would be without purpose. No emotional reason to continue. He would be for all intents and purposes dead between shows.

I honestly couldn't care WHY he does it - the fact that he does it is the important thing. Whether it is heartfelt or a cynical PR ploy, or because he's bored or he lost a bet or any number of other reasons, he gives those kids enormous joy and boosts their morale at the worst point in their lives. That's what is important.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Sigma posted:

This is like Heisenberg's Matador. Either one could be injured. It is impossible to know.

That would be Shrodinger's Matador. If it was Heisenberg's matador they would remember his goddamn name.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

John Cena's entrance music should be Bad Bad Man. Can we at least all agree on that?

I wonder what Bumpy Knuckles is doing right now?

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Clearly El Torito should be added to the MITB match.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Here, I found this terrible thing, so by the laws of the internet, I must now share it with you guys so you can share in my misery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yJ8cpWalc4

Jesus H. Christ
Aug 3, 2004

$ $ $Everybody's got a price$ $ $
Terrible? These are maybe the best impressions I've heard in a fan film. Especially the Undertaker.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sockser posted:

Here, I found this terrible thing, so by the laws of the internet, I must now share it with you guys so you can share in my misery.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

I can't remember the last time I closed a window so fast

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I watched all of that and I feel stupider for it

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

NienNunb posted:

John Cena's entrance music should be Bad Bad Man. Can we at least all agree on that?

I wonder what Bumpy Knuckles is doing right now?

If Cena's gimmick was just coming out in Vegeta's pink Badman shirt from that one DBZ episode, he'd probably be twice as interesting without even having to change anything else.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sockser posted:

I managed to stick it out to hear the wrestling voices, then gave my browser the sweet merciful release of closing the window. God drat, everything about that was poo poo.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Call Me Charlie posted:

He's probably the blandest guy to be on top of the industry since the 1950s and he can't sell before/during/after a match, even if he's legitimately injured, despite watching thousands of hours of wrestling where that's essential to the match.

I don't think most people here would hate him nearly as much if he just got better at one of those things.

John Cena, blander than WWWF Champion Bob Backlund.

If you think John Cena can't sell during a match you seriously just close your eyes in Cena matches until his comeback.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bad news: Barrett's hurt. Thanks, Swagger.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
So, how about that wrestling?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i missed you guys so much

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Omally posted:

I hate using twitter talking about wrestling and asking questions for podcasts, I missed you guys too :unsmith:

Glad I didn't go to that Main Event/SD taping, the crowd was bad/dead and Barrett got hurt.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Raw 1100 was awesome and I feel we all lost something important without that GDT

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Going this long without reading the this thread felt wrong.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Chris James 2 posted:

Also Josh Mathews is possibly released?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

gently caress Jack Swagger for killing Wade Barrett.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Swagger had so much potential, and it sucks that I have to say had but between the office's complete lack of faith in him and the fact that he's averaging one major injury a year I can't honestly say I think he still has that potential any more. He's a midcarder at best, and he'll be dropping below Kofi levels with this latest fuckup. He won't be working with anybody relevant or important for a long, long time.

Poor Zeb :(

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

flatluigi posted:

Also Josh Mathews is possibly released?

Is there no end to Swagger's dickbaggery?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
All aboard the Roman Reigns pain train. Also that Raw was pretty good y'all.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

SamuraiFoochs posted:

All aboard the Roman Reigns pain train. Also that Raw was pretty good y'all.

Vicki segment was pure Vince

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Why is that mongoloid swagger still around. He's never being trusted with a push again and all he seems to be is on the wrong side of injuries. Now Wade of all people, good going.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Omally posted:

I put up a picture of Heath Slater, a thing of Quaker Oats, and stuck a little star on a picture of grumpy cat and then tried to talk to them about wrestling on Monday.

It just wasn't the same :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fariz
Nov 10, 2009

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

ayn rand hand job posted:

Vicki segment was pure Vince

Both of the last two episodes were pure Vince, and they both owned hard

• Locked thread