Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Entertainment
Chip's Challenge
Rodent's Revenge
SkiFree
Pipe Dream
View Results

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Rodents revenge is by far the weakest of the choices given

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
jezzball owns and is a lesson in greed

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

jizzball

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

what the gently caress is Rodent's Revenge, i dont think my computer came with that one.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

chips challenge is cool

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pipe dream lives on as a lovely minigame in other games.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

No Such Thing posted:

Pipe dream lives on as a lovely minigame in other games.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'd use my time machine to go back in time and kill the guy who invented pipe dream but then I would get back to the future and all hacking mini games would be lights out and gently caress that

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Thanks OP I'd forgotten the name of Chip's Challenge and it was gnawing a hole inside of me.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'd use my time machine to go back in time and kill the guy who invented pipe dream but then I would get back to the future and all hacking mini games would be lights out and gently caress that

Pipe Dream is a good game imho

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Powercrazy posted:

Pipe Dream is a good game imho

This guy gets it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Luigi Thirty posted:

you did, but i had to stop you because it resulted in every game having Tower of Hanoi

i couldn't stop bioware

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

at least its not 'slide the panels around to make a picture'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Voting goku

• Locked thread