Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

:) thank u four sharing this w us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
holy cow, theres a massive industrial complex just outside sarpsborg doing industry ithinj

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
np! i thought byob could use a relaxing train ride

back to looking at trees again, theres quite a lot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nosfereefer posted:

SUCCESS! we're moving again tbh i was getting a bit tired of sarpsborg

Yeah! Sarpsborg sucks!

Nosfereefer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Yeah! Sarpsborg sucks!

Nosfereefer

i sometimes see some fields, but i guess its too late in the evening for serious farmin, even tho people are still playing football by the tracks

Nosfereefer

some p hefty cliffs around here, even if the area is a bit flatter than im used to

Nosfereefer

theres some really good looking trees and farms passing by rite now, also a bunch of cows! havent seen any earlier so im p stoked atm

Nosfereefer

batteries running very low now, but should last 4 rest of journey i hope

Nosfereefer

and we are entering halden! what a trip! thanks byob and nsb for providing this exciting and educating trip! god bless

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I enjoyed it greatly, thanks op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

wth he didn't descend into madness like i did in my last train ride thread

well done and thanks for the ride op!

• Locked thread