Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bogan Krkic posted:

You forgot to post his anime tattoo op

I'm on my phone but if you want so see some bad anime tattoos look up Diamanti's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

I can't find any good pics of Diamanti's but here's a small one of de Rossi's anime tattoo

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Bogan Krkic posted:

I can't find any good pics of Diamanti's but here's a small one of de Rossi's anime tattoo

Hey gently caress you man that's teletubbies, ain't nothing wrong with some quality western animation tattoos.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
re:chiletats, i was checking around for a place to get some ink done during the last few months and I came to the conclusion that Every Tattoo Artist In Chile Is Total poo poo. so if they had their stuff done here, that would explain it. then again i'm pretty sure at least a couple of them got tattooed once they were already playing outside and had a shitton of money, so eh

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

SexyBlindfold posted:

re:chiletats, i was checking around for a place to get some ink done during the last few months and I came to the conclusion that Every Tattoo Artist In Chile Is Total poo poo. so if they had their stuff done here, that would explain it. then again i'm pretty sure at least a couple of them got tattooed once they were already playing outside and had a shitton of money, so eh

I figure if they got their first tattoo in Chile by a poo poo Chilean then maybe that's just what they accept as good now? As for good Chilean artists Leo Rojas looks mint

Lagotto
Nov 22, 2010

Memphis Depay. He likes angels.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

I figure if they got their first tattoo in Chile by a poo poo Chilean then maybe that's just what they accept as good now? As for good Chilean artists Leo Rojas looks mint

You say this, but we've seen your tats too stebe.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Lagotto posted:

Memphis Depay. He likes angels.

Those little stars next to his nips look so sad :smith:

Shrapnig posted:

You say this, but we've seen your tats too stebe.

I can't believe this trolling

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I've seen stebe's tattoos, and am particularly fond of the Ban Taff one. He's legitimate.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Do any Chile players have any good tattoos? Christ

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Ahaha, aha. Ahahahaha haha hahaha ha.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
People are loving stupid.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I don't know what to think about this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Drogadon posted:

Is this you and SandersPacheco?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I wore my finest denim dress to the tattoo shop to get Bryan's weasel face on my thigh

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Drogadon posted:

I wore my finest denim dress to the tattoo shop to get Bryan's weasel face on my thigh

That's empowering.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Find a better photo because those are legit great tattoos in concept and execution.

This is why people have bad tattoos

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

Drogadon posted:

These look like temporary tattoos. I've never seen a real tattoo with flat color and dotwork like those faces.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Do any Chile players have any good tattoos? Christ

when people were talking poo poo about the tattoos on Chilean players I considered posting Pinilla as a counterpoint. but this world, we cannot take anything for granted. all is fleeting.

pinilla has a long tradition of poor decision making but i kind of miss the days when he ruined his career with booze instead of his dignity with kitchen scratchers.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Drogadon posted:

Phwoar.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Suarez was ere he was not

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Boruc was not in the World Cup but it's the first time I heard about this loving tattoo, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eelface
Jul 23, 2002

It's a famous Sailor Jerry tattoo google Aloha Monkey

• Locked thread