Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

But that tag is one that you've got to maintain, so now I've got to work my way back up to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
cant remember seing one of them is that a fyad tag or am i just blind/dumb

Matoi Ryuko

Sort of?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i think mechacop has one currently if you want to peep it

i am he

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3643457#post431090507

Afro Doug

the best way, i think, is to train hard by having a well-rounded breakfast every morning

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
that tag only shows up correctly in fyad its crazy

Matoi Ryuko

Slaapaav posted:

that tag only shows up correctly in fyad its crazy

It's not really that crazy.

Matoi Ryuko

FYAD just cares more about stuff like that, one of the many reasons I admire them.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
its crazy

Matoi Ryuko

It's milquetoast.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
it probably works out if you only post in fyad though

Count Thrashula

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
I eat yogurt every morning, not bacon

Can we have a yogurt slurpers tag

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
Sirancha tag????????

lol jk

Matoi Ryuko

QPZIL posted:

I eat yogurt every morning, not bacon

Can we have a yogurt slurpers tag

Sounds kinda gay.

Count Thrashula

Death is nothing compared to vindication.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Sounds kinda gay.

If by gay you mean the old English definition of 'fun, enjoyable and carefree,' then yes, it's extremely gay

Matoi Ryuko

QPZIL posted:

it's extremely gay

Agreed.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
how you lost your tag anyway?

Matoi Ryuko

Someone changed my avatar while I was gone, besides, a tag like the bacon mafia tag, you have to constantly go out and make good on.

mazzi Chart Czar
Good, your name matches you avatar again. I like it when it works that way.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nani sore

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

put some ice on it

Matoi Ryuko

Heck yes, an anonymous benefactor has restored my Bacon Mafia tag. :patriot:

Matoi Ryuko

I've been experimenting with how the avatar looks without tags, and with also with the Nani Sore tag, but now I'd like to have the Bacon Mafia tag restored once again.

yeah actually they will

Lord waffle beard came up with the name "the bacon mafia", and I made the gif for the tag itself, in a fyad thread about making new gang tags. That thread also made the Stupid Bitches tag, but I don't remember who made that one. Cheers, and have a great day.

SIDS Vicious

no they will not posted:

Lord waffle beard came up with the name "the bacon mafia", and I made the gif for the tag itself, in a fyad thread about making new gang tags. That thread also made the Stupid Bitches tag, but I don't remember who made that one. Cheers, and have a great day.

always nice when you visit g0m

Matoi Ryuko

no they will not posted:

I was wondering what the .gif in the background was?

yeah actually they will

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I was wondering what the .gif in the background was?

It's some dollar bills being rifled through

Matoi Ryuko

I remember the stupid bitches tag being a collaborative effort, as the early version had un-bordered letters, and needed to be re-issued after a few of the tags had already been distributed.

ulvir

bacon has become too buzzfeedy stupid internet humour imo which makes anything with bacon in it pretty stale at this point. good riddance op

Matoi Ryuko

ulvir posted:

bacon has become too buzzfeedy stupid internet humour imo which makes anything with bacon in it pretty stale at this point. good riddance op

:confused:

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
ulvir just posted the worst opinion anyone has ever had in the entire universe

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

no they will not posted:

i remember that thread it was my first probation good times

Matoi Ryuko

:wave:

Looke

cock guzzler tag pls

Matoi Ryuko

Looke posted:

cock guzzler tag pls

Could you link this tag?

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

Awesome! posted:

i think mechacop has one currently if you want to peep it

i believe so

Matoi Ryuko

mechacop posted:

i believe so

Looks wicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will

ulvir posted:

I'd like you to explain what you think the joke of the "The Bacon Mafia" tag is, in your own words.

• Locked thread