Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

I really missed posting in BYOB, so much so that this song played in my head every time I thought about all my friends here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

crumples up first post, leans back in office chair, check this out fellas

He shoots he scores!!!

bwatts

you didn't miss us as much as we missed you, friend.

ellic

I never asked for this

I'm glad you got a Matoi AV back, your posting theme is still running too. :toot:

Matoi Ryuko

ellic posted:

I'm glad you got a Matoi AV back, your posting theme is still running too. :toot:

It's the Megaman X one, right?

Afro Doug

im glad you're back, bud

The Science of Suck
The true tragedy here is that you found it again, op

Never forget

Matoi Ryuko

The Science of Suck posted:

The true tragedy here is that you found it again, op

Never forget

Greetings, aptly named poster.

nvm no cake

welcome back matoi

you left before i started posting here so i didnt get a chance to know you but i hear you're a pretty cool dude so maybe we can be friends

i am he

The Green Calx posted:

welcome back matoi

you left before i started posting here so i didnt get a chance to know you but i hear you're a pretty cool dude so maybe we can be friends

same

Matoi Ryuko

I'll be posting alot more from now on, hopefully.

As long as my tenuous internet connection holds up. It is a pleasure meeting you both.

i am he

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'll be posting alot more from now on, hopefully.

As long as my tenuous internet connection holds up. It is a pleasure meeting you both.

:wave:

ellic

I never asked for this

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's the Megaman X one, right?

no, its the song that tells you not to lose your way. I guess it's appropriate seeing that you found your way back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

ellic posted:

no, its the song that tells you not to lose your way. I guess it's appropriate seeing that you found your way back.

Dang, I told them to change it to a megaman X song. :bahgawd:

• Locked thread