Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
Think about it. Dna creates us, gathers us into existence if you will, only to use us as a tool to replicate itself; we are slaves to a pattern who's only point is to replicate itself; not for our benefit... not even for its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

drat

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
dna rhymes with gay

ur gay

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
what if u could remove all ur bodies dna would u be tryuly free???really makes u think huh

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

loud dildo posted:

Think about it. Dna creates us, gathers us into existence if you will, only to use us as a tool to replicate itself; we are slaves to a pattern who's only point is to replicate itself; not for our benefit... not even for its own.

Joke's on DNA, it ended up incentivizing us to release our genetic material in ways that prevent anything useful from coming of it.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
make sure to wipe my DNA off your face op

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JerryLee posted:

Joke's on DNA, it ended up incentivizing us to release our genetic material in ways that prevent anything useful from coming of it.

Or "choose" not to reproduce.

lol dna i told u i was hard core

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
thank you biology from the 70s

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hey in the matrix what happened to you if you got turned into a Smith?

And since everyone in the matrix got turned into a Smith...

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

redshirt posted:

Hey in the matrix what happened to you if you got turned into a Smith?

And since everyone in the matrix got turned into a Smith...

you got beat up by neo and then rebooted into gbs 2.0

e: or whatever the pre Halloween 2013 gbs number was

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Orkin Mang posted:

thank you biology from the 70s

agreed. every biology today is loving rear end in a top hat crap.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Only the RNA can set us FREE.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op if you keep eating dog food youwill replace your human dna with dog dna and be freed from the confines of genetics.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i thought the point of DNA was to be a template for proteins

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
do gay people have the altruistic gene?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Someone should really stop this Dna guy.

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this

loud dildo posted:

"whoa" - Neo, The Matrix.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i heard radioactivity can erase dna giving you free will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
Dna:not as cool as dbz

• Locked thread