Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ssbbud
Jan 2, 2014
A great, great match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

NoooooOOOOOOOOoooo gently caress!

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...
I told myself that I wouldn't get my hopes up, but after that fourth set......:qq:

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

Has Djokovic ever lost after a tactical medical timeout? He's such a weasel.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

It's sad to see Djokovic win when in many matches it looked like he doesn't know how to move on grass, he truly is a cow on ice. I wonder if anyone kept a tally of how many times he fell to the ground?

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
Best match of Djoker's career I'd argue.

Honestly, after Fed's severe issue with getting to the later rounds of Slams recently, this Slam was more than anyone could have hoped for.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Sodium Chloride posted:

It's sad to see Djokovic win when in many matches it looked like he doesn't know how to move on grass, he truly is a cow on ice. I wonder if anyone kept a tally of how many times he fell to the ground?

Scoreboard

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Sodium Chloride posted:

Federer's serve is gone...

as is the match :smith:

Roddick cursed Federer.
Well he won in 2012 so...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Quanta posted:

Has Djokovic ever lost after a tactical medical timeout? He's such a weasel.

i hate him, op

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Why does roger keep doing this to me????? First we go out of the WC to Argentina and now he loses Wimbledon to that weasel-faced shitstain?????

Worst week ever.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I like Fed but why does everyone hate the Djoker, he seems like a nice fellow

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

zakharov posted:

He's a bad sportsman, a Serbian nationalist and just a very bad person overall op. No class.

Mandoira
Jul 27, 2003

There are four kinds of Homicide: felonious, excusable, justifiable, and praiseworthy.
Roger :smith:

zakharov posted:

I disliked Djoker for the longest time when he was younger since he came off as really arrogant/classless and had some really douchey retirements etc. He's rehab'd his image a good bit though and I like him now. Better him than Nadal.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Federer tear :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

zakharov posted:

he's a really obvious doper

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
All 3 of the top guys are cool guys and great tennis players and really classy and if you hate any of them you're dumb. I'm a Fed fan but I respect the other two as tennis players and as sportsmen.

Murray on the other hand can go suck a loving dick.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Whirlwind Jones posted:

All 3 of the top guys are cool guys and great tennis players and really classy and if you hate any of them you're dumb. I'm a Fed fan but I respect the other two as tennis players and as sportsmen.

Murray on the other hand can go suck a loving dick.

If hoping that Djokovic literally chokes on srebrenica bone dust makes me dumb then so be it

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Jose posted:

he's a really obvious doper

Plus Goran is clearly the only loved Yugoslavian player

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
At least it wasn't Nadal

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

At least it wasn't Nadal

this op

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Chetnik doper

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

At least it wasn't Nadal
Nadal's much more likeable than Djokovic (proof: see Federer and Nadal trying to make a commercial, but unable to), but at the same time I don't want Nadal to overtake Federer's grand slam record. So, what I'm saying is that I'm rooting for Federer. I even prefer Murray to Djokovic ffs.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Xabi posted:

Nadal's much more likeable than Djokovic (proof: see Federer and Nadal trying to make a commercial, but unable to), but at the same time I don't want Nadal to overtake Federer's grand slam record. So, what I'm saying is that I'm rooting for Federer. I even prefer Murray to Djokovic ffs.

He's a doped up Spanish poo poo who celebrates like an rear end in a top hat in front of his racist fans when Kei Nishikori gets injured and starts hitting UFEs. I hate him so loving much.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
What's this Kei story? He's as doped as all Spanish sportsmen but we've known this for ten years and btw so is Djokovic. I'm not saying I like him but he's a hell of a lot better than Djokovic IMO. He should see a shrink about the whole shorts in arse routine though.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Fag Boy Jim posted:

when Kei Nishikori gets injured and starts hitting UFEs

I've been searching for 5 minutes and now pronounce myself defeated by this acronym. What's a UFE?

e: Ah, thanks. Though now I think I was happier when I thought it was "Urban Forest Ecosystem"

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jul 6, 2014

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

NtotheTC posted:

I've been searching for 5 minutes and now pronounce myself defeated by this acronym. What's a UFE?

Unforced error.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Xabi posted:

What's this Kei story? He's as doped as all Spanish sportsmen but we've known this for ten years and btw so is Djokovic. I'm not saying I like him but he's a hell of a lot better than Djokovic IMO. He should see a shrink about the whole shorts in arse routine though.

It was the Madrid final this year, Kei was killing Nadal before he got hurt and retired in the last set. This would have been upsetting enough, except that Nadal was celebrating winning points and sets despite that Nishikori was clearly hurt and unable to perform, and that the Spanish fans were predictably loving it, whooping it up at every ball Nishikori hit into the net.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Haters gonna hate...

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

In case you've been living under a rock...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta9AXqLSrVQ

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Josh Lyman posted:

Why oh why did I come out from under my rock... :stare:

Resonance
Dec 17, 2002

Don't give me any shit about plumbers, Jan.

Josh Lyman posted:

loving hell, that'll teach me for not unbookmarking the thread.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Josh Lyman posted:

This is really bad and I am now a worse person having watched it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Apparently this also exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D9kFgiaAaQ

edit: Also these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xT74EJ8vbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt6cmbK-C0A

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Jul 13, 2014

• Locked thread