Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
necroid
May 14, 2009

is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Yes. Yes it is.

Wait....No.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

op please read the stickies, gosh

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

No, unfortunately games stole that right since it's currently hosting the post the anime-est picture you have got thread.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
if bowser can say n*gger why cant we

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Mung Dynasty posted:

Because Lowtax once said:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mung Dynasty posted:

bowser is king of the koopas you idiot

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is the Imp Zone.

necroid
May 14, 2009

oh ok

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

limaCAT posted:

No, unfortunately games stole that right since it's currently hosting the post the anime-est picture you have got thread.

wow can that thread be here.

necroid
May 14, 2009

is Spambot still alive and if yes is he Adam Bowen in Games?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

necroid posted:

is Spambot still alive and if yes is he Adam Bowen in Games?

adam bowen is fiwer, i thought

which is still hilarious to me

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Yes spambot is still alive

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Mr. Pumroy posted:

wow can that thread be here.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

ONCE AGAIN: SPAMBOT IS NOT DEAD, HE IS PLAYING A SSMA PC GAME RIGHT NOW

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

limaCAT posted:

the guy who ironically posted his hentai search won i think

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

limaCAT posted:

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Katsuragi: Another third year and my favorite Hanzo character, she's an outspoken and tomboyish girl that spends her free time groping her classmates (mainly Asuka :v:) and is always looking for strong opponents since she thinks that being the strongest ninja is the only way to make her goals true. Gameplay wise she's the third slowest character but also the second best on health and defense, since she fights with a pair of greaves fitted on her legs, her attack range is really short (but is always a treat to see her fighting animations), has a MASSIVE potential for combos and she owns the best air special on the game.

And to clarify, the groping is played like something inoffensive and something she does to bond with her friends, personally I find it hilarious.

lol

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

MASSIVE potential

Dec 26, 2012

And to clarify, the groping is played like something inoffensive and something she does to bond with her friends, personally I find it hilarious.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

01011001 posted:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

The grope is good

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Another third year and my favorite Hanzo character, she's an outspoken and tomboyish girl that spends her free time groping her classmates (mainly Asuka ) and is always looking for strong opponents since she thinks that being the strongest ninja is the only way to make her goals true.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
(mainly Asuka )

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Would

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I just checked my notes, and they say that I'm going to beat the poo poo out of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kewpuh posted:

she thinks that being the strongest ninja is the only way to make her goals true.

She's right.

• Locked thread