Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Nostradingus posted:

It's a green cube.

Looks more bluish/aquamarine to me.

Post your cubes!!!!!!!instead of bad tweeets!!#!!!@

:greencube::greencube::greencube:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

You keep going, OP. Don't let the haters bring you down.

Sonic the Hedge
Jan 29, 2014
"I'm going to totally troll politicians on Twitter instead of writing to them or doing something ultimately more productive than spewing incomprehensible diarrhea and posting it on PYF for some reason!"

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
Did this thread escape from nu-GBS or what?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I just want to tell OP good luck. We're all counting on you.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
So was this a drunken ban-me thread that he tried to turn into a regular thread after everyone ignored it?

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It's morally questionable to start a PYF thread glorifying your own tweets. It's some shady poo poo. It brings the forums down
What did I tell you dude. Look what you did.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
I don't have twitter. Can you tweet that I don't like bananas? Maybe send it to Chiquita interns? Oh and make it all angry, you know, like that thing that you do.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

What did I tell you dude. Look what you did.

His twats killed my forums :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:ducksiren:

• Locked thread